CHAPTER 38: COLLATERAL

" .. you're the one who make me do shit.. I was in your corner... you left me this scar on my heart, and I left you a brand new car... all  of these excuses... when you're the reason I'm crazy ...  you make me feel useless, always wanna play the victim when they don't know the truth... what more can I say? Yo make me this way.." //SONG: THIS WAY BY KHALID  AND H.E.R.//

//

MUFFIN'S POV

"The young man, Mr. Freedman? He is the most affected, bleeding from his nose and rectum, swollen lymph nodes, complaining of choking, like zee -- allergic reaction? But I have stabilized these theengs, his blood pressure as well, and I have him on fluids -- my nurse will remain to watch the vein dreep as you say? IV? Yes, and your daughter's as well. You Sir, are all very lucky."

"Mr. Tolliver Sir. I assure you, the hotel is doing everything to find out-"

"No, we don't want no problems. I want this to die, right here, I'm here for a very important business meeting and I really don't think anyone on the staff or anyone tried to hurt us intentionally. I need this incident kept quiet, I don't wanna make a scene, or cause any disruption of my business, we're fine. I'm here about a multi-million dollar contract, and I would rather compensate you and I'll sign whatever you need me to sign to assure you that I want this to die, and I won't be looking for any compensation on my end," I hear Delontae explaining. I put my hand on my forehead and turn my back to him, what in the fuck happened?!

That bitch Armani is gone, so I know she poisoned these mothafuckas, Miss Mary said she know she did it too, and I can tell by the way Delontae is acting right now, oh my God, that bitch done snapped. What the fuck?

She crazy as fuck. I open my phone to call Kinte --

"Don't! Don't call no fucking body yet, not yet. Not yet. Wait," Delontae tells me after he shuts the door behind the doctor and the manager of this hotel. I stare at him..

I  turn around and watch him walk back over here holding his stomach under his robe, draggin' like he sluggish

I turn around and watch him walk back over here holding his stomach under his robe, draggin' like he sluggish... and I'm ready to KILL me a bitch about my baby brother!