CHAPTER 40: HIS EVERYTHING

"hey you... I'm sorry that I had to leave, I'll try to come back... one day... I want you to be, here with me... I don't wanna be alone... hey you... I'll try to come back... one day..." ~ HEY YOU BY FLOETRY. 

KINTE'S POV

KINTE'S POV

"And that was the last time I saw him. He told Miss Mary that he fucked up, and Armani broke us up. And then he told Miss Mary that she better pack my shit and get me outta there while he was having his 5 minutes of clarity, or he was gone go out like a beast and take me with him. So she hurried up and did it." Aisha tells me and wipes away her tears.. And I watch her. I  just nod. I look down at her phone...

Lil Gunna,

Remember everything I said everything I ever taught you and stay up. Keep yo promise to me. Remember happiness is yo choice Aisha. No one else's. And I made you a boss. So it's yo world now baby. Because I said so. Haven't I always looked out?

I love you Aisha. You are my everything. 

I stare at the last two texts Tae sent to Aisha... and my tears come. I just nod again...

 I just nod again

AISHA'S POV

Kinte explained to me that Delontae got mental problems. And I do too. So we gotta follow some rules. But I been knew dat shit. Deep down.

I stare around my big ass bedroom in Stone Mountain... 

Damn, it's gonna be huge here, all alone by myself. But I can do this shit.

My Uncle Kinte got my back. He say we fenna run some shit. After he scared the living shit out of Armani and wiped out all her shit. And Armani gets nothing...

"Show it! Cuz I know you made a copy or summ, so I'm just lettin' yo ass know to go ahead and show it so I can fuck you up, for filming child porn!" Muffin rained down on Armani.

"Mm hm, gone head and show it bitch, show it! So we can press charges on yo ass in Saudi Arabia!" Miss Mary hissed at Armani and her eyes bucked so wide--

"That's right, show that shit, go ahead. My mouth had never been on yo husband dick until you put it on there yoself! But thank you tho, because I was the last female to touch him. I was his everything, that's everythang -- and you know it bitch. So go ahead, put them pics out there so I can tell the world, all my followers and everybody how you got em, yeah. Dontrell said to tell you to come on wit it bitch cuz he ready -- Dontrell waitin' on yo ass to fuck up, and he gone have yo ass locked the fuck up for almost killing him!" I let Armani know.