CHAPTER 7: THE LOW DOWN

SCENE:  7 AM

Bo, his mama, and his daddy have arrived at the Butler Residence to discuss Aisha moving in with them for a while. But Aisha is nowhere to be found. They have no idea that Aisha has been kidnapped by Trent.

"I told ya this shit wasn't gone work in the first place," Bo's father whispers to his wife when they all realize that Aisha didn't even come home.

"That was the damn plan in the first place Bo Senior -- to go along with da shit and let 'em break up on they own, and ya see they already done did it so just shut up. She's gone," Beverly Armstrong whispers back... but deep down she feels bad for her son.

 THIS IS THE POV OF BODEN ARMSTRONG JUNIOR AKA BO

Love. We say dat word as people: but who really mean dat shit?

In my opinion, rarely do we mean it, until we feel the pain. That's what I know now. My heart is fuckin' broke, by a girl, and I'm scared, and I know it's sum'm up, no matter what my daddy or anybody say! They can't tell me SHIT about Aisha!

The mornin' air gimme the chills, as I pace out here in Mr. Butler front yard, staring at the spot where Aisha's car should be at. Where the fuck she at?? 

The bus pulls up to the stop on Swann Street for the elementary school kids, and I watch all the mamas out here, holding they kids' hands and protecting 'em

The bus pulls up to the stop on Swann Street for the elementary school kids, and I watch all the mamas out here, holding they kids' hands and protecting 'em... and I wonder where my girl at? So she hung up wit me and dipped somewhere without talking to me? Nope, naw. Aisha told me she was goin' to sleep when I left, she was sleepy as fuck too, and then she answered the phone like she was wide awake as fuck when I called her ass back, she all nervous and shit, and I knew somethin' was wrong, hell naw. Aisha wouldn't do it like this and just dip or disappear without talking to me. Somethin' is wrong.

I felt Aisha heart, because I always feel it, this whole four months that we been together, we done got closer and closer, and can't nobody tell me shit. And plus -- we tried somethin' new last night when we did it, and it was special, and I know it was. Aisha wouldn't just leave me after that. I think about it... and how me and Aisha promised to save ourselves for each other, because we got big plans wit our music.

My daddy walks out here, him and my mama, and I check how Mr. Butler look around before he shut the door -- and he worried too, I can tell, hell naw! Fuck dis shit! And fuck my parents! They ain't gotta believe a nigga, I'll find her myself! Aisha wouldn't just not tell me shit or not tell Miss Angela nothin', or her daddy nothin', she ain't even call Makina. Hell naw. My mama and daddy don't know shit!

"Come on Bo, ain't nothin' you can do about it son, she don't wanna move wit us. She ran from the shit, and Pop's mama just called ya mama and said they done left and went somewhere, so just let it go. You can't make nobody do nothin' they don't wanna do-"

"AAARGH!" I growl out and punch at the fuckin' sky!

"She DO love me! She in trouble!" I get mad at my daddy, leave me the fuck alone!