CHAPTER 30: VIRGINMOON ~ BRAZIL

ARMANI'S POV

"Come here. Let daddy show you baby," I hear Delontae whisper to Aisha when he surprised her with that horse -- the morning after my fucking wedding day. I picture him showing her and helping her lead the horse while my sons got on the horse's back. I picture Delontae, all up in her fucking ear...

I absentmindly chew on this bagel, while I stare at the Black Enterprise article about Delontae. It just came out this morning -- about how Delontae just inked the deal on Monday morning, for Amazon to acquire his real estate investment security systems firm: for 1.7 billion dollars.

After Delontae's attorneys and investors get paid off, Delontae and Nas the rapper and some more folks make over 500 million dollars off the deal. Half a fucking billion. Tae sold that land his daddy left, soon as he could show that Aisha was his, and used it as collateral on that loan, and signed that fucking development deal for even more millions. And he says it's all for him and his children. Two of which are my sons.

All my friends so jealous, thinking I hit the jackpot, and I can' t hardly breathe.

Because I signed a prenup. My dumb ass agreed to everything Delontae asked of me, just to have this big ass wedding and show out. I signed that shit-- even though when I put this magazine down, I have to place it correctly and neatly, in the exact right location, and have everything spotless, clean, and just the way Tae likes it.

My husband has OCD, he obsesses about shit, and he's fucking anal about being clean. And on the real, I don't mind being clean so that part doesn't bother me so much. It's other stuff that's bothering me...

"But it's our honeymoon night!" I cried to Delontae after our wedding.

"We had a damn honeymoon Armani, what the fuck? We been married, you know we had this wedding just to impress my fuckin' folks and clean some money for my fuckin' folks. Now I got some shit to do to get us all ready for New York on Monday, and I don't need no fuckin' headache outta you. Soon as I sign that shit on Monday, I do a coupla interviews and we out, off to Brazil, so just chill," Delontae told me.. and I didn't see him all weekend after the wedding.

The mothafucka took our kids to fucking New York for the weekend, ahead of time. He left without me, and didn't send for me to come to New York until Sunday night.

"Daddy said, he wanted to talk to us alone, about being his legacy airs, or heirs, his hairs -"

"Heirs," I corrected my son.

"So what yo sister was doing while you did all that stuff in Manhattan? All ya'll went to the Bronx zoo and to see the Broadway show?" I asked my sons, as soon as I got to New York.

"Yeah, she went too. Daddy say Aisha the only girl, she the baby, we men and we have to protect her. And it was me, Tunchie, Isha, and Daddy having fun. His hairs," Tae Junior told me. I laughed and corrected him again. But on the inside I was crying. You see, I know my boys sleep like some fucking dead men at night. So that means, that from eleven til about 7 in the morning Delontae was with his baby: Aisha. She had Delontae, all to herself. That's what I feel in my heart. He never calls me baby anymore. Never.

 Never