siжту: lovesick

"Y/nnnnn, wake up!" Somebody was shaking me awake, but I didn't want to wake up. I sighed, trying to ignore them and I shut my eyes tighter. They began to jab and poke my sides, I growled. "Go away". I grumbled, and before I knew it Cassidy had pounced onto me.

"ITS FRIDAY! Come on! Wakeeee up! SCHOOL Y/NNNN SCHOOOOOL!" Cassidy screamed and shook me violently whilst tearing the blanket off me.

"I'd rather die a terrible death than go to schoooool". I grumbled and shoved my face into the pillow.

"PLEASE! I don't wanna go to potions alone!" She cried. "He'll interrogate me!" She whined and I snapped my head up. "What'd you mean?" I asked suddenly interested.

"Uh, your boyfriend". She raised an eyebrow at me as if it'd been obvious. "You know, professor snape?" She whispered and leant closer to me. "He's not my boyfriend". I snapped. She rolled her eyes. "But do you mean it this time?"

"I do!" I growled, she shrugged. "What do you mean interrogate?"

"Well like, sometimes he asks about you, especially this week. Something about you skipping his classes is upsetting him obviously". Cassidy crossed her arms. "He's been especially rude about it, so pleaseeee come with me"..
I thought for a moment.

"Fine".

~

I took a seat, running a hand threw my h/l hair, scooting in.

"Why're you sitting in the front?" Cassidy asked slightly confused as she reluctantly took a seat next to me. "Uh... I don't know". I shrugged, looking off to the side sheepishly. I could feel her eyes roll. Brian came in and pulled up a chair with us, eyeing me with suspicion.

"What?" I sighed and turned to him directly, he smirked a devilish smirk. Showing his shiny vampire-like teeth. "Just heard about you and Lupin, acting a little bit like a slut are you?" He chuckled, teasing.
I glared. "I'm not a slut". I grumbled and looked away. Suddenly I was in a shitty mood, thanks Brian. "Hey I'm just teasing, but I mean.. You do seem to get around with the guys—"

I punched his shoulder, sending knives at him. "Shut up". I seethed. "Alright alright". He trailed off, leaning back in his seat. Cassidy nudged him with a glare as well and scooted closer to me.

The doors swung open and in came a tall tired man, he didn't even have his cloak on. Without a word or even a glare at anyone, he seemed inexplicably exhausted today.

When he got to his desk all I did was stare, he'd plopped down and rested his head onto his hand. Sighing, no one paid him any attention except me.

I felt a sense of concern, he looked like he was in pain. Emotional distraught. Was this the Severus that wouldn't lie to me?
I looked at him, examining him, observing him, all of the above really. His hair was brushed and well kept, and his was longer than it was at the beginning of the year. He looked like he usually did, but at the same time, he didn't. He never looked up, seeming like he had a lot on his mind. I wondered what. A small part of me wished it was me. Never mind, a big part of me wished it was me.

I was watching him so closely, wondering if he'd ever look up, I was basically begging for him to look at me.

Was he even going to teach us? He never skips out on telling us what we're doing for the day. He always had an intro, and no one was ever aloud to talk often. But here he was, lazily staring at the desk in front of him, head in hand, students chatting about without work.

It made me feel like something was seriously wrong, and I hated it. I hated that I had concern for him, I shouldn't care. I really shouldn't.