fouгтуеigнт: a movie

viewer discretion is advised.

I fluttered my eyes open, the room was lit up, I gazed around staying still for a few moments. The memories of last night flooding into my head, I blushed and started to notice a warm breath on my neck. I turned my head to see a sleeping beauty lying there. I looked to see his broad and warm shoulders, without coverings. We fell asleep rather quickly last night didn't we? I began to get up and pull away, but an arm constricted around me, preventing me, and in between my legs and the skin that was touching me, there was this sticky warm substance, sticking onto me. It was connecting against Severus's, as we laid rather close, skin close. I let a smile pull on my lips, he nuzzled my neck, nestling his nose there, tickling me. "I gotta get up". I whispered. He murmured unintelligible things, growling disagreeably. "No". He mumbled, furrowing his brow and holding his eyes tightly closed. "Come on". I sighed with a smile. "Don't you feel gross?" I asked with a chuckle, I felt him smile into my neck, and hummed. "No". He whispered, lazily kissing my neck a few times, almost resting his mouth there. I bit my lip, his warm mouth stuck to my neck. It was a pressuring pain, there must be a few hickeys or bruises there. Heh. He then looked me in the eyes, hovering above me. He smiled. "Wanna take a shower?" I asked offeringly, a smug smirk. "I'd love too".

~

Seeing a we were already nude, all we had to do was wait for the water to heat up and hop in. But there was some serious intense flirting going on right now. I let my hand slide onto his chest, closing the curtains all the way and smiling up at him.

"I enjoyed last night". I complimented, staring into his eyes. I was lost in them. It was silent, love filled the air. He grabbed my hand, gently squeezing it and pulling me into the head of the water, the pressure of it hitting my body just hard and soft enough. I could feel the sticky substances that'd dried wash off, it was relaxing. We stood in the water together, I rested my head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around me. It was mutual affection. I closed my eyes and he rested his chin on the top of my head, I huffed in relaxation, resting a hand on his chest. I wished this wouldn't end, I wasn't as aware, but I was becoming attached to him. I felt along his ribcage, each rib bonier than the last. I could hear his sugar plum heart, beating wildly in it's cage. I smiled silently. This man was really all I could ever want.

I could imagine marrying him, meeting my parents, introducing him to my friends, anything. But it felt so far away. Especially in these dark times, I hadn't even seen my parents. It was almost a year since I've last seen them I think. I wondered if they knew if I was okay. I wish I was normal, but I was caught in a war. "I love you". He whispered. It put a smile on my face, I loved hearing that from him. "I love you too".

~

It was a calm breakfast, we decided to eat in his quarters, he made us a simple generic breakfast. Although it was great and I couldn't appreciate him enough, we moved on to do other things.

Thankfully, the teachers lounge had a TV with a small movie selection. I enjoyed reading wth him, I did, but we had to try other things. And we could watch a movie together seeing as most teachers were gone, no one would interrupt us. It was perfect.

"Go sit on the couch, I'll pick a movie". I smiled at him gleefully touching along his shoulder as I passed him. He reluctantly sat down. We may have had a small banter about what to do today, he wanted to practice occulemency with me but thankfully, I won him over.

After a couple of minutes of selecting movie candidates, I finally choose one.

I grinned standing up from the grounded movie selection, showing him the case as I walked over to put it into the player. He sent me an unsure playful grin and shrugged. I rolled my eyes. It was a sappy romantic comedy, It sounded cute. Maybe he'd like it, he does need some serious 'tlc' in his life.