теи: training

I had spent all night reading this book, property of the Half blood Prince. I only got threw half of it done and read threw, he had so many interesting details. Like a diary, Potions and spells with a mix of life in it all. Whomever this was, was an interesting specimen. I tried to learn a few of the spells on my own but I couldn't quite get it right, and a student prefect told me to go to sleep and shut up.

During lunch I sat in Severus's class, he said we'd be starting training after all classes are over, I was okay with that. I was shivering, I tried to keep it contained and unnoticed but it was hard not to! I didn't want anyone to see me in distress or anything but I was so cold, winter was the worst.

Less favorite season of me. I liked spring the most. "You're cold Y/n". Severus stated and leaned back in his chair. "What? N-no.. im Okay". I stuttered, my teeth chattering, he raised a eyebrow at me in disbelief, an amused look on his face. He opened up a desk drawer and pulled out a scarf, it was a Slytherin scarf. The Slytherin scarf was different from the others, a small snake on each of the black stripes, curled up, a cute design. I'd never seen it in any of the stores, perhaps it was vintage or limited edition. He pushed it across his desk and in front of me.

I only stared blankly at the scarf, then back at him. I knew what he was trying to interpret to me, but I wasn't comfortable taking it. I didn't like taking from others, I was too humble I guess you could say. "Go on, I don't need it". He gestured to himself, his clothes were already normally double layered, his long overcoat, already covering his neck, he wasn't shivering, and no stutter. I hesitantly took it and smiled to him. "How'd you get this? It's.. so pretty". I asked, unfolding it, looking at the differences to normal scarves. "It was mine when I was a child". He muttered, it was in great condition, for possibly 20 years! I wasn't sure how old Severus was, I was too afraid to ask anyway. "Woah I can't take that". I said and started setting it back down. "That's in mint condition! Severus this is too nice for me to just take". I went on moving my hands away from it and scooting back in my chair.

Snape held an annoyed expression and got out of his seat, I only watched as he made his way around the desk and stood by me, I stayed in my seat silently. He gradually reached and picked up the scarf, stretching it out. "You're not taking it, you're no thief Y/n. It's an early gift". Severus started to wrap it around my neck, my hair becoming trapped underneath it. He formally put it around my back making it look nice in his own way. After he was done he gently pulled my hair out from under the scarf and let it flow over the scarf. I must admit it was nice to feel him run his hands threw my hair and pet it. He started to just move my hair around, finding a reason for him to touch it continuously was hard. But I didn't say anything, after a few moments he realized and stepped away clearing his throat. "I apologize, your hair is just like silk". He compliments, I smiled up to him. "No need, it was nice". I cleared up and stood up standing in front of him. I started to remember if I was ever this close in my first year I would've froze, and whimper in irrational fear. In my first year I was just absolutely terrified of him, yet here I am now, comfortably friends with this guy. Hermione mainly encouraged me to be afraid of him in first year, she badmouthed about him all the time. Still does.. now I can't agree, I know more about him than probably anyone. And I barely know anything!

It'd been a minute or two and we both seemed to have been just lost in each other's eyes, awkwardly staring at each other. Lost in thought, I wonder what he had thought about. The bell rang and we both zapped out of it, I took a step back and he just blinked a few times looking away. "I... will see you later! Professor!" I tried to not stutter and gathered my few books, running out of his class, waving to him.

He'd been silent.

time skip.

Lessons had just ended, I was heading to Severus's classroom, I had just put my books away. Right then when I got to the door, where Severus was actually waiting I felt a tug on my arm and an abrupt pull. I turned to see Harry and Ron. "What's this all about?!" I questioned pulling away. "The plan! It's ready!" Harry shouted, oh the plan. Why would he say that? He's an idiot! I could already just feel Severus was curious, he could hear. "Polyjuice". Harry whispered very quietly. "So?" I asked. "C'mon don't you wanna be apart of it?" Ron asked pulling my arm. "Well yeah but I'm kind of busy-". "Then let's go!" Harry interrupted and dashed pulling my along. I took one glance back to see a discontented and longing Severus. I could only give an apologetic expression and wave. We had plans today..