тнiгтутнгее: welcoming

third person.

School was officially over, Dumbledore had gathered everyone on the last day to the Great Hall. Severus even attending himself. .

"Today we acknowledge a really.. terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was as you all know, exceptionally hard working, intricately fair minded. And most importantly a fierce, fierce friend. I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort. The ministry of magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so I think would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me.. reminds us that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts .. beat as one. In light of recent events the bonds of friendship we made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that now. and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain. You remember that, and we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true right to the very end."

He stated, then went on. "We lost a true, cunning, ambitious, warrior on that day as well. Her whereabouts are unknown. But for those who had ever mistreated her, remember where you left off. Remember her as she may be.. gone.. But her memories will lie with us, and we can all pray, she is out there somewhere. And we can celebrate, their memories".

He finished, and nodded to everyone, Cassidy burst into tears, Brian looking at his feet. Draco had tears welled up in his eyes, but kept them in. Severus stared hard and plain, glaringly at Potter. At that whole table. How dare this happen, how dare it happen to her. His lover. Right as something good in his life came around it was taken away. By him. He blamed Harry. Dumbledore would surely have to have a talk with the professor about it. About her.

your point of view.

I sat at a long table, my head down and avoiding contact with anyone. With any of these. . monsters. I was especially afraid though, of him. I was disgusted to share a house with him.

"Dear child, are you not as excited as I am?" He asked me, I kept staring hard at the table. "N.. No, i'm not". I stated. "You're one of us, now". He soothed quietly. He was like a viper, so calm, so sweet sounding, but at any moment it could all go to hell and he would strike. It was terrifying. "Lucius! Take the girl to the other room, inform her of her new status". The Dark Lord ordered, I felt myself being roughly grabbed and pulled away into a dark cold room. It looked so grey, so gloomy. I turned towards the familiar man and glared. "I was right about you". I muttered. He scoffed, crossing his arms. "Are you informed about your new Mark?" He asked, almost as if this was procedure. "No. It's just some tattoo". I mumbled. "It's more than that foolish girl. "At any moment your out of the Lord's reach, he can summon you. And trust me, you'll know when he wants you. You have the ability to apparate". He informed me. I sighed. "I don't want to be.. I don't want to be one of you". I mumbled to him, tears in the brim of my eyes. "Oh but you are now. Foolish girl.. If you want to keep your skin, you will follow his orders, and you will call him by Your Dark Lord". He ordered, I wiped my eyes. I nodded and looked at my feet. "She is informer my Lord". Lucius called out, grabbing my arm and taking me out of the room. "Good, have a seat girl, we must talk". He gestured to the seat near him. I made Lucius let go of me, glaring at him as his grip hurt. I hesitantly and slowly walked over, sitting down. Trying to stay calm. "What is your name, girl?" He asked me lightly. "Y/n". I answered, trying to keep eye contact, although it was hard. He was so intimidating. "Ahhh, what house are you?" He questioned, I gestured to my champion'd outfit, it had the colors coordinated on it. "Slytherin". I said. He nodded. "You will be of great use to me, no one would suspect a child". He began to chuckle. "Lucius. Get her a pair of clothes that'll cover up that arm, now out". Lucius nodded, and apparated himself away. "Now my dear child, you may stay in those quarters just down the hall, If and when I need you, you will know, you may go". He said to me, I got out if my seat, keeping a slow and steady pace from fear. Slowly heading down the hall. When I stepped into the dusty bedroom, I started crying, and trembling. I covered my face and held myself from making any unwanted noises. I hated this. I wanted to be held, I want him.