siжтееп: we weren't friends

(((((a/n: new schedules people, new year :p

1st- magic history ( 8:00am )

2nd- d.a.d.a ( 9:10am )

Breakfast ( 9:50am )

3rd- Advanced Charms ( 10:40am )

4th- Advanced Potions ( 11:50am )

Lunch ( 12:30pm )

5th- Advanced transfiguration ( 1:30pm )

6th- Herbology ( 2:25pm )

7th- Jinxes ( 3:00pm )

3pm-6pm, free time. 6:30- dinner feast starts

7:30pm- 8:30pm, free time, after 8:30, past curfew and should be in dorms. Okay that's all. ))))

"Cassidy are you almost ready?" I groaned, waiting by the bathroom for her to come out, she was blow drying her hair, hence we all each had our own personal restrooms per bunk room now. "Hold on!" She shouted, a few minutes later coming out. "You look practically the same". I muttered, she rolled her eyes. "I'm ready, let's go". She picked up her text books, already about to head out the door. "Don't forget your wand". She left it on the bathroom counter. I already was holding my books, and wand inside the holster band. A quill tucked in a book. "Right, right". She nodded and grabbed her wand then pulled me outside the door, rushing outside of the Common room.

I honestly didn't get that much sleep last night, I was extremely exhausted. That dream really freaked me out, I kept waking up, in a cycle of councious to unconscious to conscious.

"Let's sit here". Cassidy said forcing me to sit in the middle row of tables. I hated the middle, I much rather preferred a cold side corner, where it was quiet, and nice. I placed my things down gently pulling my seat out and sitting. As a few other kids poured in choosing their seats. I was particularly annoyed about this new year because Cassidy told me that some teachers started this thing, it's called a 'seating chart', and they force us into the same seats everyday, that they choose specifically. I didn't want that, what if I ended up with a seat next to someone I hate. Or a front seat. I hated front seats. I used to be picked on for being a 'teachers pet', in my early standard muggle school years, before I turned 11.

"Well then class lets get started". I forgot the teachers name, it'd has been almost two years now, but she started to tell us all about this year and how it's important this year we really focus to learn, blah blah, you know. Teacher greeting stuff. I wasn't going to bother to pay attention. All I know is that I'm exhausted. This was so boring, but so much better than muggle school.

"Miss L/n... is she awake dear? *shuffle noises*, missy wake up". I felt my arm being shook as I slowly rose my head up, tiredly. After realizing I'd fallen asleep I sprung up, my face beet red from embarrassment. "What period is it? What'd I miss?" I looked to the right to come face to face with pannicked yellow eyes. "C'mon we gotta go! We're gonna miss Defense against the dark arts! Lazy butt!" Cassidy picked up my stuff for me and grabbed my arm, a rather tight bruising grip if you ask me. She sped out of the class pulling me to the class. "God did you have to fall asleep?!" Cassidy shouted and she slowly stopped running, slowly walking. I rolled my eyes. "It can't be that bad, they just can't give us detention on the first day". I shrugged. "Really? Heard they have a detention room now". Cassidy said. That'd be weird.. a detention room huh. "Well I at least a hope they don't give us detention". I mumbled. "Ah year we are room 307". The d.a.d.a classroom had changed places. I slowly opened the door, Cassidy unable because she had all my stuff plus hers in her arms. Not quite sure how she managed to pull me along holding all that stuff.

Everyone turned their heads gawking at us like they'd never seen us before. "Why. Are. You. Late". A deep raspy scratchy voice asked, menacingly. I almost flinched when I looked up. It was the man, the bulging extracted eye, being pinned down onto his face. Nasty scars around his face. "I... I... we... got lost". I muttered tensing up from fear. "Speak Up! C'mon take a seat class is just gettin' started". The balding man said, a slight accent, he had quite the wobbly walk. I sat in a middle seat, Cassidy sitting by me. He introduced himself, well the introduction was quite intimidating. Felt like he hated us all. He was Alastor Mad Eye Moody. Fits him VERY well. He fit the description.. I watched as he forced a spider sort of creature onto students, eventually he got to me. I never quite got the thing of being afraid of bugs. I didn't necessarily like them, but I wasn't afraid of them. Everyone soon watched curiously as I didn't freak out, the creature crawling about on me. Alastor was demonstrating the Imperius curse, my dad had already taught me all about the three curses, although he refused to teach me them. "By the looks! She's a L/n. Very very important family, doubt any of ye other peers know". Alastor grumbled soon jumping the spider onto Malfoy making me laugh. He was so freaked out. "How were you not afraid?! If that thing bites you it could- it could cause life long damage!" Cassidy asked, tripping on her words out of fear for me. "If it bites me.. the Alastor over there will go to Azkaban, that won't happen". I shrugged knowingly. She left it alone after that.