~Thank you~

We've come to an end of Afterschool!!

This was my first, proper fanfiction I ever published and I'm amazed at how many people enjoyed it! One of my favorite things about this fanfic is that you can definitely see my writing improve over the course of the story (the first few chapters...trash whew.) 

Thank you for all the votes and comments over the course of this story, I really appreciate them soooo much. 

I hope you all continue to read my other writings! 

Alleyways is a Stray Kids Fanfiction and its really personal to me since I put a bit of myself in each of the characters. I wanted to make this story relatable, so I hoped that maybe people resonated with the character's struggles, vices, and other things. This story has long chapters.

Guts & Glory is another Markjinson story (that's taking a while to markjinson...sorry) and its a Mafia AU! It's really fun to write to me! This story also has long chapters!

And lastly is YOUTH, which is a shared universe with this story! It follows the story of yugbam. This story is very experimental, I tried writing in the first person for the first time (failed horribly). The chapters are really short. 

And that's all! Thank you again for reading this story! I love you all.

I'm out :)

ps. maybe that sequel with addy will happen? one day...