0.23

"Welcome back to school, whores!" Bambam greeted Mark and Jinyoung as they walked into school together. 

"Oh yes back in hell, I love it." Mark smiled, sarcasm laced his voice. 

"Hell missed you." Bambam replied, "Especially the office workers, they love you." 

"I'm gonna go see them, see you both later." Mark smiled, he gave Jinyoung a small hug before walking off. 

"Are you guys like a thing?" Bambam asked. The two boys were headed to their first class of the day; Jackson's class.

"Yeah, we are." Jinyoung nodded. 

"You guys went from fighting to fucking." Bambam commented. 

"Hopefully you and Yugyeom will go from fucking to fighting." Jinyoung added. 

"Yugyeom doesn't want me in his life anymore." Bambam said sadly. 

"What? What do you mean?" 

"He told me that my existence was fucking annoying, he hated my extra shit 24/7 so I asked him does he not want me in his life anymore." Bambam paused, his voice weakened as he continued, "He said take the fucking hint, so I left." 

Jinyoung didn't know how to respond, there's no way that Yugyeom actually hated Bambam right? 

"Its my fault anyways, so I've accepted it." Bambam said as the turned the corner, "Can we switch seats?"

"Bambam, I think you should talk to him. Maybe Yugyeom was just angry in the moment but-" 

Bambam interrupted Jinyoung, "He doesn't look at me, anytime we see each other in the hall he looks away. I don't sit with everyone else at lunch either, I sit with Chan and Jimin. He's been trying to convince me to 'grab my man by the lips' I told him to take his own advice." 

The two walked into Jackson's class, Yugyeom was already there, his head was down and headphones in. Bambam walked to Jinyoung's old seat without sparing a glance at Yugyeom, he was afraid he might just break down crying if he looked at Yugyeom. Jinyoung walked to Jackson's desk and handed in the two weeks worth of work. 

"It's nice to have you back, Jinyoung." Jackson said as Jinyoung handed him the work, "Did you understand everything? 

"Oh uh pretty much." Jinyoung sighed. 

"Still I would like you to come after school to work on other things you missed." Jackson wore a small smirk on his face, "Would that be a problem?" 

"No, sir." Jinyoung smiled, effortlessly teasing the older male. 

Jackson's eye twitched but he smiled, "I'm glad." 

Jinyoung walked to his new seat, next to Yugyeom. The younger boy looked up from his phone and smiled softly, "Hey Jinyoung." 

"Have you been crying?" Jinyoung asked observing the younger's state. Yugyeom's eyes were red and puffy, his voice was weak and he honestly looked like a wreck.  

"Maybe." Yugyeom whispered. 

"Talk to Bambam." Jinyoung sighed. 

"He wouldn't want anything to do with me anymore." Yugyeom's small smile faded,"I fucked up and said the wrong things to him." 

Jinyoung flicked Yugyeom's forehead, "You both obviously care for each other, Yugyeom. Just talk to him." 

"I know he loves me, he told me but I was so mean and nasty to him. I was a bitch. Why would he still love me after what I said?" Yugyeom whispered again, "Besides why are you being nice? Why do you care?"