0.34

Flashback 

"Namjoon." Jackson whined, trying to get his best friend's attention.

The bartender sighed and went to entertain his whiny friend, "Jackson."

"Joon, what am I supposed to do."

"You know it's not illegal to date your students if they aren't minors." Namjoon sighed, "How old are they?"

"Mark is 18 and Jinyoung is 17." Jackson motioned to his cup and Namjoon, against his better reasoning, poured Jackson some more. 

"You could date Mark." Namjoon whispered though he had no reason to, no one else was in the bar since it had been an hour pass closing, "You know you're lucky I mildly like you." 

Jackson mumbled out an incoherent yeah and downed the drink Namjoon just poured for him, earning an eye roll from his friend.

"Stop drinking so fast!" Namjoon complained as he poured Jackson another drink. 

"I'm paying aren't I?" Jackson said, mildly upset making Namjoon shut up. Jackson let out a bitter laugh, "I'm pathetic aren't I?" 

"You're not pathetic." Namjoon sighed, "You're just drunk." 

"Me, a twenty three year old man, has a crush on his seventeen and eighteen year old students who are friends. That's not pathetic?" Jackson sighed, "I need a stronger drink." 

"One, no you don't need a stronger drink." Namjoon paused before continuing, "Two, Jackson it's just a 6 and 7 year age difference. I have a five year difference with Jin."

"You're both adults!" Jackson slurred out. 

"Mark is an adult!" Namjoon reasoned, "Honestly since you really, really like these two boys I would say just be careful with your relationship."

Jackson whined, "I know that!"

"Then do something!" 

"Do what?"

"Do them for god sake!"

Jackson took a big gulp of his drink, "Like at the same time?"

Namjoon sighed and took away Jackson's drink, "You've had enough to drink. Besides I meant just like be in a polyamorous relationship with them." 

"A poly relationship?"

"Yeah, like uh Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin. They are in a poly relationship." Namjoon explained.

"They are like five." Jackson mumbled. 

"They are literally the same ages as your lover boys." Namjoon sighed. 

"Ohhhh mhm..." Jackson replied, obviously out of it. 

"You're drunk." Namjoon said. 

"No, I'm Jackson."

"I know you are Jackson. I'm just saying you're drunk." 

"How could I be drunk when I am Jackson?"

"Yeah, I'm taking you home." Namjoon said as he began to clean up the bar, "Give me your wallet." 

Jackson threw his wallet at Namjoon, the other cursed and took out the money needed to pay off Jackson's bill, about $200. Namjoon handed Jackson back his wallet. 

"Come on, I'm driving you home." Namjoon pushed Jackson towards the back exit and into his car. It didn't take to get to Jackson's apartment, Namjoon had to help his friend into the elevator and into his apartment. 

"Hey Namjoon?" Jackson had finally decided to speak as Namjoon was getting ready to leave Jackson's room.

"Yeah Jackson?" 

"Do you think they would like me?" Jackson mumbled sleepy. 

Namjoon smiled, "From what you've told me I think they already do." Namjoon glanced at his phone and saw that it was 5am, "Good Morning and go to sleep."

"Mornin' Joonie." Jackson managed to say before falling to sleep. 

___

very short chapter but it's finally the end of the flashbacks ~

i decided to make this flashback happier and not leave you guys crying or upset like the previous two eeek 

any guesses on what's gonna happen with markjinson