0.22

Markson smut. All written by me. Enjoy~

Mark woke up, confused as fuck. What day was it? What time was it? What year was it?

Well, he knew he had a good nap. 

Mark headed downstairs, quiet not to wake Jinyoung, he was greeted with Jackson outstretched on the couch, "Hey Jackson." Mark made his way to the loveseat across from the older male. 

"Have a nice nap?" Jackson asked, he flashed Mark a smile. 

"I woke up confused so yeah that nap was bangging." Mark joked, he returned the question, "Yours?" 

"Not a refreshing as yours sounded but decent." Jackson answered. 

Mark nodded emptily, even though he had just woke up not even ten minutes ago his mind wandered to the gutter. 

'I need to stop. Stop it, stop it.'

Of course, Mark loved Jackson's personality. He loved how loud, caring and sweet Jackson was. He loved how quickly the older male could make him smile.

But Mark was 18 years old, he had no filter and his mind constantly went dark and sexual. In this moment he would like nothing more to just be...used. 

'Is he kinky? Is it too early to bring up kinks? I know he definitely gets off on being called 'sir' so he probably has some sort of authoritative kink. Maybe even a daddy kink? Ugh but a daddy kink is so tame! I swear everyone has a daddy kink these days...but they still scoff at fully ddlg/ddlb/mdlg/mdlb relationships? COULD HE BE INTO DDLB-'

"Mark what are you thinking about?" Jackson's voice struck Mark out of his thoughts.

Mark answered quickly, "Nothing! Nothing at all." 

"You're lying." Jackson rolled his eyes.

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Fine, you really want to know?" Mark practically yelled.

"Uh huh because you were staring at me pretty damn hard." Jackson smirked and sat up, "I'm all ears."

"I was thinking about kinks." Mark admitted, a blush dotted his face.

"I choked on my non existent tea-"

"Shut up, Wang!" Mark pouted, "I was wondering if you had kinks but then I thought it would be too early to bring that up even though I definitely know you have a thing for being called sir-"

Jackson cut off Mark, "How do you know that?"

"Jinyoung had called you sir one day when I was around and you got all fidgety." Mark smirked, "But thanks for confirming that for me." 

"So what? You can use it against me?" Jackson leaned back and looked at Mark with an amused smirk. 

"Maybe one day I will, Jackson. Or should I say one day I will, sir ?" Mark licked his lips, he returned Jackson's smirk. 

"You really want to play this game, baby?" Jackson asked already knowing the answer. 

"I'm not as easy as you think." Mark winked. 

A test? 

"Explain to me, baby boy." Jackson patted his lap, "I want you here." 

"No my seat right here is just as comfortable." Mark smiled wickedly, he saw Jackson's expression change a little. It amused him.