0.48

"Mark, are you ready?" His mother yelled, "Come on, we have to get you there early."

"You know I could drive myself and then you come later," Mark remarked, coming down the stairs quickly. 

"I could but I'm just excited!" The older woman beamed, "Finally, my youngest is graduating!"

"It's not that big of a deal." Mark shrugged. 

"This is the biggest deal ever, son. My baby isn't a baby anymore." Alexandra frowned and she picked up her keys, "Let's go! Hurry!" 

"Okay, mom. Sheesh, I'm coming." Mark rolled his eyes and followed his mother out of the door.

____

"Mark is such a dumbass, I can't believe he's graduating." Bambam joked as he took his seat in the arena where Mark's graduation would take place. 

"It gives us hope that you can graduate too," Youngjae smirked, "If one dumbass can graduate, two can too." 

"You sure about that? Bambam can't spell and probably can't read either." Jaebeom added. 

Yugyeom rolled his eyes, "Stop being mean to Bambam. He's a dumbass but he's MY dumbass."

"Yugyeom!" Bambam whined. 

"Are you trying to say you're not a dumbass, Yugyeom? Cause I'm pretty sure you are too." Jaebeom laughed, "Let's be serious, you both share half of a brain cell." 

"Bold of you to assume they even have brains," Youngjae added. 

"Okay, I'm tired of this 2jae slander," Yugyeom puffed, "You all can suck my- oh hi Jinyoung and Jinyoung's lovely mother." 

Jinyoung rolled his eyes and sat next to Yugyeom. 

"Hi Yugyeom." Jinyoung's mother smiled, "Hello everyone!"

A chorus of 'Hi's' and 'Hello's' rang out. The conversation ceased, as no one wanted to say anything bad around Jinyoung's mother. 

"This is awkward," Yugyeom whispered to Youngjae. 

"Oh my god, Yugyeom you did what!" Youngjae exaggerated, "I can't believe you would do something so dirty to Bambam!" 

"What!? What did he tell you!" Bambam stood up.

"You guys are making a scene-" Jinyoung started to say but why interrupted. 

"Well Bambam, Yugyeom was just telling about some pretty explicit, NSFW, adult-themed things that you two did yesterday. I can't believe you two are such filthy animals!"

"Oh my fucking god Youngjae shut the fuck up!" Yugyeom blushed, "You're so loud! Everyone is looking over here! Jaebeom, do something!" 

"Huh? Who's Jaebeom? I don't know a Jaebeom." Jaebeom looked around, "Yugyeom, you know I can't control Youngjae." 

"You're such a bottom Jaebeom, so fucking useless!" Yugyeom rolled his eyes.

Jaebeom shrugged and smiled.

Bambam frowned, "I thought our bedroom matters were private!" 

"I didn't say that oh my god!" Yugyeom explained. 

"Mom." Jinyoung grabbed his mom's hand and lead her to a different area of the arena. 

"You scared of Jinyoung's mom, dumbass," Yugyeom rolled his eyes. 

Youngjae laughed, "Well you said it was awkward and Bambam sit the fuck down, no one cares about your uninteresting sex life!" 

"Would you all settle down, the principal is about to speak," Jinyoung said, walking back to his group of embarrassments and sitting next to Yugyeom. 

"Jinyoung, Youngjae is a bully," Yugyeom whispered. 

"You deserve it," Jinyoung whispered back causing the younger male to pout. 

The graduation ceremony started quickly after that. There were numerous speeches, first by the principal then two different guest speakers. Finally came the speeches by the student body president, valedictorian, and salutatorian. After two hours of long speeches, finally, students began to be called on stage for their diplomas. 

"I hope Mark falls on stage," Youngjae smirked. 

"Why are you so evil lately?" Yugyeom questioned. 

"It's just fun." Youngjae shrugged,  "A lot more fun than being the innocent one besides no one has fallen yet and I want Mark to be that one." 

"Calm down over there, Satan." Bambam rolled his eyes. 

"Mark Yi En Tuan, graduating with an Advance studies diploma and a full ride scholarship to RWU." 

"Advance studies?" Yugyeom questioned, his mouth hung agape.

"Full ride scholarship??" Bambam held his heart. 

"Mark is smarter than you think, he's just...lazy." Jaebeom sighed, "very lazy." 

Mark looked up as he was receiving his diploma, he flashed his mother a quick smile. The older woman wiped her tears and smiled back at her son. 

"I'm proud of you, Mark." She signed,  tears freely fell down her face, "I love you." 

"I love you too." He signed back before walking off stage. He past by Jackson before getting back to his seat, the older sent him a wink and smile. Mark's eyes met his friends; Bambam and Yugyeom gave him a thumbs up, Youngjae cheered, Jaebeom waved. 

_____

Everyone gathered at Mark's house for a small party. His mother was busy chatting with Mrs. Park upstairs while Yugyeom, Youngjae, Bambam, and Jaebeom were having an intense Mario Cart tournament in the living room. Mark, Jinyoung, and Jackson were outside together laying in a rather big hammock. 

"So when do you start uni?" Jinyoung asked. 

"Autumn," Mark replied, "So we have a while to be together." 

"Where is RWU anyway?" Jackson questioned. 

"Rosewood is about three hours away." Mark smiled, "The campus is huge and really, really clean. It's so nice there." 

"It's the best university in this area, I would hope it's nice." Jinyoung smirked and added, "I'll be there next year, so wait a bit."

"I'm gonna be all alone." Jackson pouted, "My lovely boyfriends are leaving me."  

"Don't be such a baby," Jinyoung rolled his eyes, "It won't be that bad."

"I won't get to see the two people I love regularly anymore, I think that's pretty bad." Jackson frowned. 

Mark sighed, "I love you. I love you both," 

"I love you, too," Jinyoung smiled. 

"I love you." Jackson grinned, "I love you to the moon and back again." 

wowies this chapter sucks sorry !!

stream miroh, read alleyways, and stan stray kids!

bye, love you all~