0.25

Mark and Jinyoung headed to the cafe Day6 was supposed to be playing at, it was located in the more artsy and cultural part of the city. 

"How are we gonna make sure they don't spot each other at the cafe? Yugyeom's literally a tree." Mark sighed, "Especially since his hair is still fucking yellow." 

"Apparently this cafe is big, it's two stories besides Yugyeom and 2jae are already there. Chan, Jimin and Bambam will be arriving 'late on accident', so by the time they get there Yugyeom will probably be absorbed into the music." Jinyoung stated as he made a quick turn. 

"Yugyeom and Bambam have some weird sense like a best friend scan or something, they know when the other is around without seeing them." Mark stated.

Jinyoung nodded at Mark's statement as he navigated the streets. 

"Enough about Yugbam for a moment, there's something I want to ask." Jinyoung said.

"What's up?" Mark asked, curiosity laced his voice. 

"Ah, nothing important I'll asked later." Jinyoung said as he pulled into a parking lot, "We're here." 

"Are you sure, prince?" Mark frowned.

Jinyoung turned and kissed Mark's cheek, "Yes, I'm sure. Let's go." 

The couple got out of the car and walked into the cafe hand in hand. The cafe was big, spacious and had a modern theme. Many people already sat in the cafe, both faces they recognize and didn't. They noticed the upstairs was built to where you can see downstairs and vise versa.  The stage was already set up for the band, but the band members were not in sight. Jinyoung and Mark went to the counter (which was located downstairs) and placed their orders.  They waited by the counter for their orders.

"This place is so nice." Mark said as he looked around.

Jinyoung simply hummed in agreement. He felt a tap on his shoulder and was greeted to the sunshine known as Choi Youngjae. 

"Hey Youngjae." Jinyoung greeted the younger boy. 

"What's up Youngjae?" Mark smiled.

Youngjae frowned, "I practically had to drag Yugyeom here but other than that everything is just fine. He's still as dumb as ever!" Youngjae huffed in frustration. 

"I don't understand why he let Bambam just walk off." Jinyoung sighed.

"He should have ran after him like in the movies." Mark commented. 

"Oh! Bambam don't go~! I love you too but I didn't realize my feeling for you until late because this is like any cliched tale of young love!" Youngjae drew out his words dramatically and tried his best to sound like Yugyeom. 

"Oh Yugyeom! Your words hurt like vicious bullets but I can't deny anything. I love you, Kim Yugyeom!" Mark replied, trying to mock Bambam's voice.

"Oh my god, never try to sound like Bambam again." Youngjae laughed. 

"Order for Mark! Order for Jinyoung!" 

Jinyoung and Mark went to get their respective orders and followed Youngjae upstairs to where Jaebum and Yugyeom sat, a table closer to the back of the room.

"Hey lovebirds." Jaebum greeted as Mark and Jinyoung sat at the table. 

"Oh wow, I'm basically a fifth wheel." Yugyeom rolled his eyes. 

"You're not, shut up." Youngjae scoffed at the younger male. 

"I said basically and either way you both are all boo'd up, Nina isn't here with me I feel inadequate." Yugyeom mumbled the last part.