0.17

Mark woke up to yelling. He groaned and grabbed his phone, it read 6:47 am. 

'First thing in the morning, really? At least they are arguing in their room.'

Mark sighed and made his way downstairs to the kitchen, he grabbed a bowl, some Apple Jacks and Milk. He put up the milk, cereal, grabbed a spoon and began to eat lazily. He heard his parents arguing still, he tried his best to ignore it until it progressively got louder and closer. Mark looked up from his cereal to see his parents standing there yelling their heads off, not realising that the topic of their argument was right behind them. 

"I don't understand why you don't accept Mark for who he is!" His mother yelled.

His father scoffed and rolled his eyes, "I accept Mark."

"No you don't. Stop lying to me!" She screamed. 

"Really? Right in front of my cereal?" Mark butted in. 

Both parents turned and looked at Mark. 

"You're shocked to see me sitting, eating Apple Jacks in a house I live in?" Mark joked about their shocked expressions.

"Shouldn't you be on your way to school?" His mother questioned and folded her arms. 

"I'm a senior who works in the office, I made sure I didn't have to go in early for school." Mark got up and started to clean his bowl, once he was done he walked out of the kitchen and commented, "Besides, I'm suspended right now."

"You're what!?" His parents screamed at the same time.

"I got in a fight have you not seen my face? Jinyoung is good in a fight, good thing I boyfriended him up!" Mark laughed and ran upstairs, "I also went to jail!" 

"Mark Tuan! Come back here!" His father yelled. 

Mark just laughed. He went into his room, grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom to shower. 

____

"Welcome to myyyyyy kitchen. We got bananas and avocados." Bambam screamed as he walked into Jackson's class, almost twenty minutes late. 

Jackson glared at the Thai boy, "You come in almost twenty minutes late and decide the best thing to do is scream a vine?" 

Bambam nodded, "Would you prefer I screamed a different vine?" 

"No, not really." Jackson rolled his eyes, "Do you at least have a pass?" 

"Hahaha no." Bambam shrugged, he glanced to his seat then to Yugyeom. His smile fell. 

"Go sit down." Jackson pointed to Bambam's seat. 

"Can I sit where Jinyoung usually sits? Just while he's gone." Bambam asked.

"Mhm fine." Jackson waved him off and began to teach again.

Yugyeom watched Bambam sit at Jinyoung's desk, the younger boy frowned. Bambam has been acting differently recently and he couldn't figure out why. Class passed quickly for Bam but slowly for Yugyeom. Yugyeom glanced at Bam all class but the other didn't even attempt to look in the direction of Yugyeom. The yellow haired boy just wanted to know what's up with his best friend but Bambam left the class before Yugyeom could even get to him. 

A knot twisted in Yugyeom's stomach and his heart began to ache. He headed to his next class alone. 

____

Mark avoided his parents after getting out of the shower he went to his room as quickly and quietly as possible. He grabbed his phone, phone charger and keys then went out of the house through his window, jumped down from his roof and ran over to his car.