Lexi's First Day in LA

A/N: pic of Lexi

When her Dad told her they were moving to LA she thought he was just messing with her because she's always telling him she wants to go there one day either because she works there as an actress or just to visit. After he finally gets her to believe him, she was so excited to pack for LA. She was ready to go faster than he could say let's go. The minute they left she was even more excited to go. She thought about how she would make friends easily.

"Dad I can't believe we are actually going to the place I've always wanted to go," Lexi said as she sat in her seat on the plane.

"I know sweetheart when I heard the promotion would take us there I knew I had to get that promotion for you," her Dad responded to her excitement.

"You got the promotion just so you could take me to LA."

"Yes I did. Is there something wrong with that sweetheart?"

"Kind of you should've gotten it because it's better for both of us not just to take me to LA."

Lexi's POV

We finally landed after two and half hours on a plane. That was way too long to sit still. The minute Dad and I got off the plane we found a taxi to take us to our new home. Once we got there I ran in and put my bags in the room that was going to be mine and told Dad that I was going to check out LA.

"Ok, be careful though," he yelled as I ran out the door.

The first place I went to was a clothing store. There were so many things to see I hardly had time to admire anything. After two hours of looking around I finally decided to go home and unpack, and get ready for my first day of school.

When I got home there was a Chevy Impala in the driveway. It was a dark shade of blue with black stripes going over the hood, roof, and trunk of the car. The interior of the car had blue and black leather seats. The steering wheel was blue. Then Dad came outside and saw that I was admiring the car.

"Do you like it?" he asked me.

"Are you kidding me I love it!!! Who's is it?" I said admiringly.

"Well it's going to be yours if you promise to drive carefully."

"Really Dad it's really mine!"

" Yes it really is."

"I promise to drive carefully!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! I love you Daddy!!"

"I love you too sweetheart."

A/N: I hope you liked it for the first chapter.