Chapter 8

"Red Cyclone?" "Don't ask"

"Red Cyclone?"
"Don't ask"

◇♧♡♤

We kept experimenting what other kinds of powers we have as I just found out that I have superstrength too. I could carry even the most heaviest cranes without breaking a sweat. Now, that is what I call working out, now to figure out if this would help me in gym class.

"Okay, so you said you have the aim of Artemis, so I'm guessing that you can shoot an arrow with some accurate aim. Now, try this," Freddy said holding out a bow and a bag full of arrows, nice. "Maybe I can add a little more of my own design. I summoned some water from the ice and snow as they glowed bright blue when they reached the top of the arrowhead. It glowed blue, when the water dropped back to the ground. All the arrows in the bag had a beautiful river of blue, clear water in the middle and metal to keep the arrowhead in shape.

I nocked the arrow onto the bow as I aim for the target on the tree. I released my hold on the string as it soared and landed right in the middle of the bullseye. I nocked another one and released if again. I landed a pierced through the middle of the first arrow in the tree. I did this again as I heard a low whistle beside me. "Remind me to never get to your sister's bad side," I heard Freddy said as I wanted to see if my normal self had this kind of aim. I became normal Leah again and nicked the arrow, again it flew, and again it hit the middle of the bullseye cleanly.
I had no idea I could do that.

"Damn, okay you know what we should get you two to fight each other see who's the better superhero, huh?" Freddy said while hitting my brother's chest as Billy gave an annoyed look to Freddy. "Come on big brother, another sibling fight for old times sake?" I said ad my brother smiled at me as we both yelled for our powers. "Fred over there gets to start this."

"Oh boy, let me get my camera," he said as he egged through his pile of items from his bag as he whipped out his camera and stood there smiling. "Now, here we have the most epic fight of the century. Red Cyclone versus the one and only, Memphis," he commentates.
"Red Cyclone?"
"Don't ask."
"Annndddddd Fight!"
Billy charged towards me like a speeding bull whilst I easily dodged his moves with ease. "Seriously?" I asked him as he shrugged before speeding towards my direction. I used the water and froze it as my wall. I decided not to use my bow and arrow because he is my brother and why would I want to hurt him? Eventhough the small voice inside me told to me to, I resisted the burning urge to do it.
I grabbed his cape and swung him towards a tree as he got his back and fell to the ground. "Sorry," I yelled from a distance. I used the water to trap him in a bubble of ice cold water. I know, water and lightning, no good but hey. Where's the fun in that?

He growled at me before, as expected threw lighting to my bubble as I felt the electrocution before falling down groaning. Welp, it was fun while it lasted, now he's asking for a real fight. We threw punches, kicks, inside at each other until he finally surrendered since it was 'too cold' for him as we waited for Freddy to turn off his camera before returning to our normal selves ad Freddy was jumping like a little bunny had just found a garden of carrots.

"That, was so cool."

♡♡♡

We, obviously still had school to go to as usual I was with my friends but I've noticed that both Freddy and Billy haven't been in school for a while. I made mental note to myself to ask them about it later. I looked across the hall and see one of Brett's goons holding Freddy's collar and Billy was beside him.
"I-I wouldn't do that if I were you," I heard him say as I walked forward to see what's happening.
"Is your bestie going to hit us with a wheelchair this time?" The other one said.
"Not him but I have another best friend who might hunt you down and destroy both of you."
Oh no, Freddy...
"Alright Freddy," I heard my brother say, trying to stop Freddy's big mouth from talking even more.
"You may urm, you may even have heard of him, ah, erm, erm the Human Powerstorm. Frequency Flinger, Sir Zap-sa-lot? Yeah, he is a man of many names."
"You know the Red Cyclone? You? My ass."
"Freddy, enough time to go," I tried ushering Freddy away from them when I saw Billy's face. He looked somewhat betrayed at how easily his own friend would want to use him just because of this.
"Awwww, you got your little girlfriend to back you up too. How cute," they mocked as I pushed one of them, "Let me show you how little I am." I felt myself being pulled away before Freddy told them about how the ' Red Cyclone' was going to be there at lunch.

Freddy, oh Freddy. What have you done?