Chapter 2

"Billy"
◇♧♡♤

"I'm starting to rethink my decision on helping you with this," I said as I watched him die a lot on the last string. "It'll be fine, relax." As if Eugene heard us he came walking into Freddy's room with the brightest smile on his face, "Hey, Leah! Check this- WOAH!" He yelled out as he tripped over the string and a bucket of ice cold water came pouring down onto him as he let out a series of grumbles under his breath.

"Oh my god, Eugene. Here let me help you up," I said trying to hold back my laughter as I gave Freddy a pointed look as I bent down and helped my youngest brother up. "Come on, let's get you some fresh clothes before our newest member arrived," I ushered the soaked boy to his room before turning back, "Oh and Freddy, get Mary to help you clean up," I giggled as Freddy simply smiled a shook his head.

♡♡♡

Freddy's POV

God, Leah is going to be the death of me. Her smile always gets me smiling, her eyes when they might up whenever she eats Rosa's waffles... Snapping out of my reverie, I smiled as she let out her infamous giggled before leaving my room. I swear my heart melted. I looked around and let out a heavy sigh.
"MARY!" I heard a loud sigh coming from downstairs as a pair of footsteps came trudging up the stairs, "What do you-Oh my god, Freddy. What. Did. You. Do?" I see Mary seething at me as I gulped before answering "SomeandLeahwantedtoprankthenewbiesoIsetupthiswholethingandthenEugenecameinandthenyeah."
"I'm sorry but what? You know what never mind that. Let's get this place cleaned up before Rosa and Victor come home." I let out a nervous laugh as I helped take the strings down while Mary cleaned up the spilled water, but honestly, it was worth it.

♡♡♡

"Kids! We're home!" I quickly washed my face before heading downstairs to meet out newest guest. I saw Darla already hugging him as if he'll go missing if she doesn't ad he pried her off him. As soon as I reached the last step, I froze in my tracks.

My eyes were wide open as I looked back into the same green eyes as mine. We stood there staring and gaping at each other as the others stood by the side watching us in confusion. He still looks the same even after all these years, he still held that keychain mom gave him before we were orphans. I looked at his face as I took in his features, still the same brown ruffled hair, some hidden under his beanie that I got for him. His glove still torn but he seems different in some way. Lost, alone and a shimmer of happiness vould be traced just by looking into his sea green eyes.

"Leah, this is-" Rosa introduced but I cut her off, "Billy," I breathe out.
"Leah, Oh my God," he rushed forward as we held onto each other as if we were afraid of being separated once again. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes, "3 years, 3 freaking years and here we are," I said while giving a light laugh, he chuckled back as we hugged each other again, afraid to let go. "You smell," I muttered into his shoulder as we finally pulled away but we continued to hold each other's hands.

"Sorry to interrupt but what's going on here?" Freddy asked in an annoyed tone as I looked at him, confusion visible on my face.
Freddy is never like this...
I walked forward as I hugged both Rosa and Victor tightly, "Thank you, thank you, thank you," I said repeatedly and they had to pry me off them, "Sweetie, what for?" I took a step back as I giggled at their confusion.

"You reunited us after 3 long years," I said my smile growing wider with every second. "Guys, meet my twin brother." "And I am the older twin," Billy bragged while I shoved him gently.
"Oh my god," they said as realisation dawns on them. My smile grew even bigger if that's even possible, as if it were contagious everyone came towards the two of us we were suffocated by the tight circle of our family.
"We need to catch up," I told Billy as Freddy dragged him upstairs to his room. Probably geeking out on his superhero collection.