Chapter 6

"I'm maybe, kinda, sorta a superhero too?"

◇♧♡♤

That's how Leah looks like when she's in superhero mode. You know 'Memphis'

I knocked on Freddy's room where the two boys were. Billy being back to normal after he said Shazam and accidentally revealed himself to Darla. "Darla better keep that secret or else we both will die, quite literally I may add," I hear my brother talking to Freddy in their room.

"Hey, I've got to tell you guys something seeing as how I'm in the same situation as Up my but I figured it out quicker but stupidly which didn't bother to tell Billy about it and now I'm telling you but yet I get it-" I started rambling until Freddy cut me off, "You're rambling," he pointed out as I shut up and got flustered, "You're cute when you ramble," he muttered but loud enough for us the hear and we looked at him. "Really, while I'm here?" Billy said giving him a glare as Freddy gulped and let out a nervous chuckle, "Did- uh- did I say that out loud? Urm, what were you saying Leah?" He said trying to change the subject.

"I'm maybe, kinda, sorta a superhero too?" I said quickly. "WHAT! When? How?" They started firing questions at me at the same time. "Shut up! It's almost the middle of the night, do you really want the whole house here?" I reprimanded them as they avoided their gazes from me. "Okay, so instead of being Shazam I become-" I cut myself off remembering what happens if I said her name. I tried to find a piece of paper, "What does a girl have to do to get a piece of paper and pen?"  Finally after rummaging Freddy's room to get them I wrote 'Memphis' and showed it to them.

"That's unfair! She gets a better name. Mine's freaking-" Billy complained as we shushed him from saying 'Shazam' before lighting came bursting through the room. You get the idea. "Sorry," he said while rubbing the back of his neck. "What's your powers?" Freddy asked intrigued, I shrugged, "So far I only know I can manipulate water and yeah."

"You could come with us tomorrow to do some superhero power tests?" He asked and I agreed before heading to my room. Boy was it going to be an eventful day tomorrow.

♡♡♡

"Okay, we'll start with Billy first," Freddy said whipping out a recording camera. "Shazam!" He yells before Freddy could start the recording as lighting came crashing down onto him as me and Freddy were pushed back by an invisible force. Freddy was lucky enough to hit the ground I, wasn't. My back made contact with the hard material of the concrete pillars as I landed face first into the ground. "Oh my god, Leah! Are you okay?!" Freddy yelled as he hobbled down to help me.  "Owww," I groaned as the two boys helped me up but I was going into the ceiling due to Billy's superstrength that he apparently had. "Billy!" I screeched as he held onto me tightly before my back hit the high ceiling.

"Superstrength, check," Freddy said as he crossed it off on his list. "Seriously?" My twin and I chorused as Freddy shrugged. "Let's test it out even more," he said his eyes glimmering with excitement. I chuckled at how cute he looked when he fangirls about superheroes. Yes, I will admit it. Freddy Freeman is cute, but that's it. I'm not going to fall for, and no don't you laugh at me and say 'Let's see about that or anything because there is no way I am falling for that adorable dork.

They already started recording whilst I was arguing with you guys. No I'm not crazy, okay that was a lie. And again no, not the crazy one, the part where I was arguing with you. I was too busy trying to figure out what powers I may have. I turned to check on them only to see Billy punching a pillar and the pieces crumbled onto the floor. My eyes widened at the sight as the other two boys were laughing at that scene. Freddy closed his camera and stood there in amazement. "At least that confirms that you, my friend have superstrength."

By almost past afternoon, we decided to take a break and it was my turn to do some superpower tests. We walked to my little hiding area at the same cliff I fell.
I took in a deep breath and yelled, "Memphis!" Currents surround me as I felt myself grow the soft clothing Memphis has me laid gently against my skin. The seashell crown appeared on my head as the trident expanded and I immediately grabbed it. I landed on my feet as the two boys gaped at me. I grew uncomfortable to their stares and Billy, back to his child self, noticed before hitting Freddy to snap him out of his daze. "So hot," he said before my brother could hit him and I felt my face burn from embarrassment.

"Now, time to show me those water manipulating powers you got!"

♡♡♡

Freddy's POV:

I watched as Leah was surrounded by currents before reappearing as a taller woman but she still looked like herself. Her eyes, still the calm sea green eyes I've known, her hair was longer and in curls but she looked so much more beautiful. But I didnt fall for her becaise of how she looked ljke but for being one of the most kindest and loving girls I know aside from Mary. She knows each of us like the back of her hand and she even cared for each of us including Eugene. She made Eugene to stop gaming for a day and that is like an accomplishment okay. I was snapped out of my daze when Billy hit me on the shoulder, again. He gave me a glare as I realised what I said out loud again. I hid my face into my gloves as I wanted to crawl under a hole and die.