Chapter 16

"Will you shut up?"

"Will you shut up?"

◇♧♡♤

The group kept running down the alley, with the one and only Freddy Freeman, who is currently losing his shit.
"Okay, okay, bad guy currently chasing after us, yea no big deal."
"Can you hurry up!" Leah yelled over her shoulder in annoyance to his constant mumbling.
"I'm coming okay but- AH HE'S RIGHT BEHIND US!" He screamed in a flurry of panic as Billy raced back to pick his friend  up and placed him in the front of the group. Leah let out a sigh, shaking her head at the shaking figure of her crush.
"We need to go, we need to go," Freddy practically jumped in impatience.
"Will he- shut up?" Mary asked between breaths.
"Fortunately, yes," Leah said, rolling her eyes. I can't believe I'm going to do this. Way too soon, Leah. Way too soon. She said to herself.

With that said, she mustered up her courage and sped up a little.
"Come on, let's go, lets-" he was cut off by Leah who practically twirled him towards her and smashed her lips against his. She pulled apart as quickly as she had kissed him.
"Will you shut up?" She asked, embarrassment evident on her face.

She felt her brother's gaze on her as his jaw dropped, as well as the rest.
"I did not see that coming," they said in unison.
The sound of Freddy trying to speak broke her icy glare from the others as he stuttered.
"I-uh, urm-uh," incoherent words tumbled from his lips as Leah let a out a breath of slight relief.
"At least, he shut up," She pushed Freddy into her brothers arms, "Now, move it people!" 

They raced into a small funfair as Billy ushered them to stay back.
"Nope, hell no," Leah snapped at him, "I'm not leaving you, not again."
"Come on, Leah. I don't want to see you hurt," Freddy said tugging at her arm.
"Excuse me, but did you just forget I had powers too?" She rolled her eyes at the two boys in front of her before walking forward, towards her closest source of water.
"Memphis."

She felt the familiar tingle of energy as it surged through her veins. She opened her eyes, only to be met by the familiar brown ones. Letting out a small smile, she kissed his cheek gently before rushing forward and distracted the bald man, who has no sense of fashion.

"Hey, Sivanna! What's up with the clothes? Do all bad guys just wear black or what!" She yelled at him. A muffled yell came from behind her, something along the lines of 'Not all of them, man. Not all of them, I am disappointed in you!'
She blatantly ignored him and continued forward. In her periphery, she spotted a little pond of water, where the yellow rubber ducks sat, floating.

She reached out to it as the water solidified, turning into a spear, "Nice."
She pricked her finger on the edge, "And sharp."
She straightened her arms behind her, getting ready to throw it. It flew and soared, landing into his stomach, it embedded itself deeply inside. He let out a grunt of pain, only to rip it free as his wound healed once again. He flew towards her and threw her against one of the stands.

She had barely grazed her fingers across her head, where she had hit, only to find oozing drops of the red substance. Even through her blurry vision, she watched as Billy struggled to get out the words as Sivanna tried drowning the poor boy. Then, all she saw was red, nothing stopped her as she sped towards the man and pinned him against the wall before throwing him around like a rag doll across the carnival.

I ran and helped my brother up, heart sinking looking at my brother. A small bruise is beginning to form, not so visible but enough for my anger and hatred towards the man grow.
"I'm fine, I'm fine," he waved me away. I touched the ice cold water beside me and allowed the small droplets to heal the wound.

"I'll be right back," I smiled at him before leaving.
"Sivanna!" My voice echoed through the empty place, finding my target. Hands grabbed onto my arms and dragged me back. Struggling, I froze their arms and smashed it through, spinning to look at my captors, only to meet the seven deadly sins- more like the six deadly sins. Their broken arms only grew back, and with that I began to attack. Kicking and swinging my fist at them, fatigue began to creep its way and soon, my heavy breathing was the only sound heard. I had no source of water but fortunately, I apparently could freeze them-
And so I did.

Their bodies kept growing back but after every cut, they grew slower and sluggish, as if they were the tired ones. Something hit me on the head, as I fell to the ground. Black spots dancing before my eyes. The last thing I saw before darkness enveloped me, the horrifying sight of the sins grabbing onto my family.

Hey guys!! I'm really sorry that I'm posting between really long intervals so I hope I made it up to you guys in this chapter, though I feel it wasn't my best one. So I genuinely hope you enjoy it.

Oh, and please do check out my new book called: "Fallen Angels". It is an original and I hope you would consider reading it too 😂 Thank you, so much for those who are still reading this book and I hope you've enjoyed the ride so far.

Oh and please do follow @sea_of_worlds where a few of my friends and I update on our books as well as weekly edits and weekly writing prompts :)) Thank you!!