Chapter 15

"You little piece of-

"You little piece of-... shit"

◇♧♡♤

I woke up in a daze as my brother stood in front of me protectively as Doctor Sivana circled us like a vulture about to feed on its dead prey. He closed his eyes as black wisps of smoke grew bigger. The Seven Deadly Sins stood before us as taunts filled my head. I clutched my head in pain as the voices came and go.

My brother tried to help me up but I couldn't stand. My legs buckled under me as I collapsed into my brother's arms.
"What are you doing to her?" He demanded as he set me gently onto the ground.
"It's not me it's them," Sivana gestured to the Seven black creatures.

"Make it stop, make it stop... please," I whispered as I see my life flash before me.

Diego...Billy....Freddy....Freddy

I snapped my eyes open as the voice stopped coming and I was being hustled away by Shazam. He picked me up easily and ran past the halls with my other foster siblings.

"I appreciate the thought but I don't think your weapons are going to help. You can put them down now," my brother said rapidly.
I was still in shock but I got Billy to put me down.
"Thank you but you can put me down too"
"Anytime."
"The door was right here," Eugene said, confused.

Freddy tapped on my shoulder and I spun to look at him. "Hey," I said, he still looked the same. I wondered how long I was out for.
"Hey," he smiled at me before I was pulled into a hug. The sense of urgency overcame and ruined that small moment we had together.

"Leah, good to see you again. Billy how do we get out of here," Mary said. All of us turned to Billy with bewildered looks, I took in a breath which was meant to help calm down the nerves but instead it only fuelled the anxiety bubbling within me.
"What? You think I know? I don't know," I mentally facepalmed and rolled my eyes at him.
"Dear brother, I truly wonder what goes in that head of yours."

"This way!" Darla yelled excitedly whilst pointing into an empty cave.
"Go,go,go," he ushered us, "Follow Darla. Good job, Darla. Go, go, go, go."
"Jeez, I swear you are even more afraid of him than we are, and you're the one with superpowers," I glared at him and he raised his hands in mock surrender.
"Mind you, you aren't even using yours!"

"You have powers too, Leah?!" Mary said.
"Talk later, escape from bad guy first," I avoided her question as we scrambled to wherever the little girl was taking us.
"Pedro, pedro, come on," he shoved his foster brother. "Hey, watch it you little piece of-" I began only to cut myself off forgetting that Darla was here for a moment. I leaned towards my brother and finished it, "Shit."

He ignored me and continued turning back, "Freddy? Freddy, keep up. Darla stay in front."
"You're worse than a mom."
Soon, we were crossing an old abandoned bridge, stayed back to make sure everyone crossed it, noticing that there was a stream of water flowing beneath it. The ground shook and I knew he was coming.
We sprinted to who knows where only to come to a stop at a dead end. The walls of the cave filled with doors of all kinds of colours. I hear the soft awes coming from the younger kids.

"One of these has to be a way out, right?" Grace asked, looking at every door that filled every inch of the place.
"Yeah, I hope so," I slapped my brother on his arm.
"Ow! What was that for?"
"I felt like it."
He glared at me as I walked past him and spun around, trying to figure out which door leads us back home.
Eugene opened the red one closest to him only to find three alligators... playing cards?
They looked at him and ran, teeth bared as before he slammed the door shut.
He leaned against it, "Not this one."

Everyone began opening random doors only to find weird creatures lurking behind them.
"Okay, no more doors. Nobody opening anymore doors."
"Finally, something we can agree on," I snickered.
"Come on, Billy. What are we going to do?" Darla pleads, holding on her older sister.
"N-n, I-I don't know," he looked frustrated.
"Just-just think, how did you get out last time?" Grace asked, I never thought of that. I turned to face my brother.
"Ur-urm-urm, la-las-last time, I thought about the subway, and then I was on the subway."
"Okay then, Billy look, think about the subway, think about any place except for here, 'kay?" Freddy suggested.
I spared a glance over Billy's shoulder only to find the monster behind him, approaching slowly.
"Anytime now..." I said, I felt my powers surging through me as a rush of adrenaline came. Blue sparks emitted off of my fingers. I hear the soft echoes of my siblings' amazement but I blocked them out, preparing myself for an attack.
Sivana lifted his hands as a blast of blue lighting rushes forward only to miss its target. I held my hands up as a shield barricades us from his attack. In a blink of an eye, we were standing in the middle of a club.

We rushed out covering the innocent kid's eyes.
"Really, this is the first place you think of? Wow," Grace said sarcastically.
"Your welcome."
"Why can't I see what's inside?" Darla asked.
I gave Billy a pointed look and replied, "You are not old enough."
"Wh- where's Freddy?" I spun around and faced the club, ready to go in only to have him emerging out with a smile on his face.
"Holly Jolly Christmas."

"Freddy!" I rushed forward, "What are you doing?" I hit the back of his head. "Ow!" He rubbed the back of his head in pain as we rushed back. Darla was asking about something-about glitter? I didn't care.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. As you know I was extremely busy and now the summer holidays had just started I would be more active (kind of?).  I hope this chapter isn't so shitty so I gave you guys a more brother-sister moment than a Leah-Freddy moment, so I hope you enjoy this chapter. Now to find the next clip of the next scenes... Oh well, it's all for the readers.
How many of you would be interested to read an original that I have an idea for?

OH AND PLEASE DO CHECK OUT @Sea_of_Worlds on Instagram. We post every week from snippets of our books to edits and weekly posts, so please do check that out and give us a follow and like our posts.

And please do vote, share and comment on any parts of this book as any comments are welcomed to help improve any parts of this book (unless they are argumentative or offensive comments, those will not be tolerated, obviously) and go give ya girl a follow ;)).

AND FINALLY, THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 5.26K READS!! OML I never expected this to actually happen but oh well HAHAHAHAHA, so thank you all for taking your time to actually reading this book and wow, you guys are amazing.

~I'll stick to my previous username
~Lyn_Solace