A/N

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while I probably won't be able to update it until the summer holidays come so I'm really sorry to those who may have been looking forward for the next chapter, but I promise you during the holidays, I will bombard a bunch of chapters into this book.

So anyways, as you can see, it's almost coming to an end but I've been planning to finish the book and add some extra stories in the end of maybe some imagines or preferences if you'd like. You can request but not until I finish this book. I don't want a bunch of notifications to show up when I'm not even done with this book. I really want this book to go on for as long as possible but unfortunately, it can't. I hope you guys enjoyed this book so far and please vote for my previous chapters or even comment if you have an idea or two to suggest to me.

Again, I'm sorry that I couldn't update this book yet but what I can say is I've already started on the next chapter and its on the road to being published.

Oh and yea... ASHER ANGEL'S OTA MUSIC VIDEO IS OUT!! So go check that out guys!

**It's the video on top**

Go check out my other book which may or may not be on hold like this book. :p

Go check that one out! It's called Broken Alphas and idk why but I have a thing for writing sibling stories. They are so much fun! Okay now I'm just rambling. (Casually face palms) Also go check out flaming_towers book it's called 'The White Rabbit', and although it is only a few chapter go check it out because believe me when I say that it's already and intriguing book and that she is an amazing writer. Go check her out.

AND ALSO I ALMOST FORGOT.... THANK YOU LOVES FOR THE 3.12K READS I AM OVER THE MOON. YAYYYYYYYYY

Thank you!
~Lyn_solace