Confusing??

Hi, just wanted to say that there are so many plot holes in this story. Sorry about that. Here is me trying to explain this weird and offtrack story.

- I noticed that in the prologue I mentioned that the Destiny members had no actual gender. Then in the History of Destiny chapter, I pointed out that they used to be normal people before turning into deities, thus they had proper genders. Woops. Let's just say that since they turned into deities, they had no more genders and the gender they felt like was the gender they had when they were 'normal'. 

- The Destiny members seem to have gotten bland in personality for me, especially Chaos's personality. In the second chapter, he was loud. Now, he's pervy and less explosive. I'm trying to get their characters in check, sorry.

- ALSO INTELLIGENCE HASN'T BEEN MENTIONED IN FOREVER UGH. I really need to make a scene where she uses that brain of hers so that Rigel gets good grades.

- I think Death is the only Destiny member that I mention a lot, but it's only reasonable. Rigel's the fucking master of death.

- I wonder what happened to the wand, cloak, and stone? Well, firstly, Rigel is the Master of Death, so he could call the Deathly Hallows to him. If he did, the Elder Wand that Dumbledore has will turn into a stick, the cloak the Potter's have would turn into an ordinary cloak, and the stone would turn into a pebble. Rigel hasn't called them to him, yet. He's waiting for the perfect moment.

- There will be some LGBT+ pairings in this story. You guys can probably tell by the Gay Panic™ Rigel has about Theo. Pairings won't be the main thing though.

- And I did say that Luck and Chance were minor characters. I'm pretty sure that every Destiny member, save Death, is a minor character. I always think there's a member that I forgot about, so I check. 

- Rigel's language has turned formal to ordinary and that annoys me. I should really keep up with all of my characters personalities and quirks.

- Speaking of personalities and quirks, Alois is really cool. I'm trying to make him dramatic, but I have character development for this guy.

- Ahhhhhh Rigel isn't as cool as I wanted him to be. Seriously, in one of the early chapters, he liked ghosts and I thought it was pretty cool of him to be different. I also need to make a scene where he appreciates the ghosts of Hogwarts. I missed out on so many opportunities of our protagonist

There. Somethings cleared up and somethings I need to work on.