Chapter 8

A/N

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time.

Ok guys, I had a chapter finished and ready to publish but Wattpad was acting up and now I legit don't have a chapter. I checked my revisions and there wasn't any previous versions. I'm really sorry for making you wait for over a month for this chapter. And please don't be offended when I insult a house. I love them all and it pains me to insult Gryffindor the most (my house!!). The things I do for this fanfic.

And I lowkey ship Salazar and Helga, no joke.

This is a long chapter btw.

The first years entered the Great Hall, one by one in single file

The first years entered the Great Hall, one by one in single file. Rigel sucked in a breath. It's been a long time that he's entered the castle. In his last life, he went to Ilvermorny as an American male and in the life before that, he went to Beaxbatons as a female veela. The master of death sighed, everything was still amazing.

I've seen this place before. Not really exciting, Death said.

My great-great-great granddaughter is a founder here. Ravenclaw. Takes after me, I think, Intelligence commented. Chaos smiled a little.

I keep forgetting you had a husband. It's been years since you last spoken... Remind me why you broke up again? Chaos said smirking. The trickster knew fully well what the reason was, but he loved hearing it.

He cheated on me with a 16 year old! He's a dick and a paedophile! Intelligence said bitterly. Chaos sighed happily.

You know, I'll never cheat on you? Chaos whispered. Chance snorted.

No duh! He's been pining for you for centuries! This dude's got patience, Chance said. Chaos turned to glare at the boy. It hasn't been mentioned before, but Intelligence didn't even know Chaos liked her. She always thought he was trying to prank her. Intelligence tensed.

Ahah, nice one Chance, nearly got me there, she said, voice a little thick. Chaos rolled his eyes. He disappeared from Rigel's mind, probably going to come back in a day or two. Rigel sighed, at least he had one less member to take care of. Rigel saw people looking up at the ceiling and smirked. Everyone thought that the ceiling was a grand and legendary thing. It was actually the result of a dare from Godric to Rowena.

FLASHBACK

"U-Ummm... Truth or dare, hehe, Rowwy!" Godric hiccuped. He was previously dared to drink a bottle of vodka. Rowena rolled her eyes.

"Truth"

"Ugh, that's boring Rowena! You always choose truth!" Slazar commented, eating a chocolate frog. Helga giggled a little. Salazar smiled down at her, his eyes full of love. Rowena sighed.