The History of Destiny

A/N

You can skip this chapter if you want. It's just a little oneshot of Destiny's history. (I did since I had writer's block for the actual story). Realised the groups name is lame... but I don't bother changing it.

Also, my favourite character is most likely Memory... What about yours?

Fate is revealed in this chapter (not in the Author's note at the bottom. In the actual chapter)

P.S. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:

•What the Destiny member's look like

•Who knew each other before Destiny began

•The Destiny member's real names

CAN YOU GUESS WHO IS WHO?!

NAMES WILL BE REVEALED AT THE END (and don't cheat, it makes the chapter less interesting. But some people will be lazy, like me, and will do it)

Julian blinked his sharp blue eyes to adjust to the harsh light

Julian blinked his sharp blue eyes to adjust to the harsh light. Why does this place have such bright lighting? Julian thought, annoyed. Then he did a double-take. Where am I?! He thought. Scanning his surroundings, Julian found the place rather plain. Not as in minimal furniture or bland colours, but there was nothing in sight. Julian noticed that everything was white. So that's why it's so blinding, Julian thought to himself. He ran a hand through his jet black hair. It seemed like a room with no walls, no ceilings, no boundaries. It annoyed Julian greatly. There was nothing to see, all in all it was boring. Then a thought suddenly struck him. Where's Atticus?! Julian thought. The last time he saw him was when they were exploring some forest searching for unicorns and touched some weird eating utensil... Turned out to be a portkey. Groaning in frustration, Julian wanted to die. Why did they touch it in the first place? Suddenly, there was a shout for help...

A woman with blonde hair and warm brown eyes snapped her head to the source of noise. Ever since she woke up in the damned place, which was probably 2 days ago (if time even existed in this place), Avita was looking for someone, anyone. She didn't care if it was a serial killer, all she wanted was company. Avita rejoiced at the fact someone was here. Avita sprinted to the shout of help and found a small boy hugging an even smaller girl. The boy looked up at her with wide grey eyes. The boy gently nudged the girl to look up. The girl slowly lifted her head of red hair. Her eyes were the colour of green emeralds, shiny with unshed tears. Avita had the urge to hug both children. Pushing the urge away she started to talk to them.

"Hello, I'm Avita. What's your name?" Avita said her voice soothing. Or she hoped it was. Her voice was hoarse from no use. The girl looked to the boy. The boy ruffled his brown hair a little.

"I'm Chase and the girl is my friend, Felicity", the boy- Chase- answered. Avita nodded her head slowly.

"How old are you both?" Avita asked. Hopefully they were over the age of ten, it would be concerning if they weren't.