Chapter 5 (Filler Chapter)

A/N

I do not own Harry Potter and co.

Major time skip!! They are entering there first year at Hogwarts... Also, as said in the title, it's a filler chapter.

Wizards and witches were crying and hugging their children, they won't be seeing each other for months

Wizards and witches were crying and hugging their children, they won't be seeing each other for months. The Lestranges and Notts however, were silently exchanging goodbyes. Odelia had little tears in her eyes as she hugged her son. Theo smiled softly while he buried his face into her neck. Alexander Nott looked down at his son in slight pride. While with the Lestranges, Bellatrix was full blown smirking and muttering about how her son was going to wreck Hogwarts. Rodolphus was smirking too, but less noticeable. Rigel on the other hand was looking at his mother with a bored look. But if you looked close enough, he had a little fondness in his eyes.

"Mother, people are staring. You should calm down, I think that poor witch over there is getting a little more than wary since you're muttering to yourself", Rigel whispered to his mother. Bellatrix rolled her eyes but patted her son's head. Rodolphus chuckled a little at his son's words. People were indeed looked at the family warily. It was known that the Lestranges were supporters of the dark but since they donated money to St. Mungo's and some charities they were deemed fine in the Ministry's eyes. It was also known that the Lestrange heir was powerful. His magic crackled at times and honestly, it scared many parents. Why was this child so powerful? Will the dark grow more powerful because of him? Many kids were boarding the train now, even Theo was waiting for Rigel to get on the train.

"I need to get on the train, mother, father. I'll see you soon", Rigel muttered. Bellatrix smirked.

"Bring hell on them my son", Bellatrix replied. Rodolphus rolled his eyes and smoothed his sons hair.

"Have fun and don't get caught when you are breaking rules", Rodolphus said quietly. Rigel smirked in reply and nodded. The Lestrange heir hopped on the train and waved to his parents.

"I'll miss you both! And tell Uncle Rab that I'll miss him too!" He yelled. His voice was powerful and loud, carrying out through the entire station. A certain ginger haired girl blushed lightly at the sound of the voice and turned to the source of voice. Then, that light blush turned into a firetruck red when she saw him...

•LE TIME SKIP•

Why do Hogwarts students always have to be noisy? Death muttered as he watched through his masters eyes. Life sighed quietly. It was always like this, them watching through Rigel's eyes while the others snored away. They weren't even supposed to be asleep! Except for Memory, who was too busy shelving and rearranging memories to pay attention to the noisy children. Rigel silently agreed with Death. Even though he was in an eleven year old's body, he was still thousands of years old and hate noisy kids. Luckily, his parents didn't bother with other kids after they had Rigel. Rigel didn't mind, his want for siblings soon diminished after he realised how annoying they were. But he wouldn't mind having (nice) cousins once in a while. Suddenly he heard someone say his name. And of course, it was Theo, who looked quite nervous being around this many people.

"Rigel! Where are you?!" Theo called out. Older students looked at him in uncertainty, they knew he was the son of Alexander Nott, a supposed deatheater. Younger students looked at him in fear, they knew as well, everyone knew. But when they saw who he was calling out to, they became more wary and afraid. Rigel Lestrange, the son to two powerful people and supposed deatheaters was very well known and feared. The news of his first burst of accidental magic at the age of 1 spread like wildfire and soon, everyone knew. They had reasons to be afraid. Rigel sighed and walked over to Theo.

"I'm here now. Have you found a compartment?" Rigel asked. Theo nodded happily. Rigel smirked in thanks.

This school year shall be interesting... Death muttered. Memory tittered.

I agree... Memory replied in his soft hoarse voice. Death smirked. So his friend is talking again... How interesting...