Chapter 9

A/N

Hello folks. Another update. Also, the Destiny members are all over the place so just to clear things up, Intelligence and Chaos made up, Rowena Ravenclaw is a descendant of Intelligence, I don't know how I got Fate and Luck messed up in the last chapter (kudos to you if you spotted that, I myself didn't see that until I published the goddamn chapter), Chance is stupid sometimes cause he doesn't think and makes horrible decisions (and everyone gives him second chances even though he's the one supposed to be doing that), and Memory is a chill guy and I don't picture him arguing with any member

And another thing, Theo and Rigel didn't have many friends so they may seem to warm up to Alois quickly.

IF YOU WANTED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE DESTINY MEMBERS, READ A/N ABOVE

After everyone heard Dumbledore's mini speech, they dug in. Alois went for the shepherd's pie (since he loves shepherd's pie) and Theo went for the chicken drumsticks (he didn't have those very often at the Nott household). Rigel stared at his friends as they ate their food, chatting up fellow first years.

"Are you going to eat, Lestrange?" A second year asked. Rigel looked up and saw a boy with sparkling brown eyes and black hair that curled below his ear). His skin had a healthy tan to it as well. Rigel gulped. He didn't expect much from any student at Hogwarts when it came to looks (cause let's face it, Theo looked better than any first year), but this guy looked good (in Rigel's book at least).

"Y-Yes, I am. Why did you ask?", Rigel said, cursing himself for stuttering. Lestrange's don't stutter. The boy raised an eyebrow (which Rigel would have to admit, was very... delightful to watch).

"Your plate's empty", The boy answered, nodding his head to his plate. Rigel looked down to his plate and saw nothing.

"... I guess I just spaced out..." Rigel mumbled. Alois watched on with fascination. He never thought his friend (though Rigel never called him that) would become a horrible mush of stupidness and awkwardness when it came to guys. Alois's eyes flashed with understanding. He may not be the smartest person, but he was observant and knew his friend (again, probably not officially) was homosexual. Alois smirked a little. This is going to be fun...

Rigel placed some mashed potatoes and sausages onto his plate delicately. The boy smirked.

"I believe I haven't introduced myself yet... Very well, I'm Adrian Pucey. I guess you're Rigel Lestrange, right?" The boy- Adrian- said, watching as Rigel flushed pink. Alois turned to Theo, who was reading a book that appeared out of the blue.

"Stop reading and watch this!" Alois whispered excitedly. Theo shook his head.

"This is the build up Al, I have to read it", Theo mumbled without looking up from his book. Alois rolled his eyes and turned his attention to Rigel and the Pucey boy.