Chapter 3

A/N

Again, I do not own Harry Potter

Rigel is pronounced as Ry (like bye) gul (like lull) or Ry (like bye) gel (like tell)

Memory takes care of Rigel only. The others are by default, that's why if some people forget stuff, the default memory storer is probably lazy. The others with photographic memory, there default system is just really good. It's simple.

It was after some time that Rigel and Snape finished there lessons

It was after some time that Rigel and Snape finished there lessons. Right now, they're talking about Hogwarts.

"Sir, are there ghosts at Hogwarts?" Rigel asked. Snape nodded.

"Indeed there are. Why did you want to know?" Snape asked. Out of all the questions Snape was asked from soon-to-be students, this was never one of them.

"Well, you see sir, I have always been fascinated with ghosts ever since I saw one wondering the halls at the Parkinson's manor. It was the ghost of Pansy's great-grandmother", Rigel answered. Snape blinked. Once. Twice. 5 year old boys are supposed to be fascinated with brooms. But Rigel is different. He was always different. But in a good way. It was refreshing to have Rigel around. Always.

"Interesting. You know Rigel, you are different", Snape stated. Rigel raised a perfect eyebrow.

"Is that a good thing sir?" Rigel inquired. Snape smirked.

"In a way yes. It is a refreshing type of different. That usually is a good different", Snape said. Rigel nodded thoughtfully.

"Most people say the term unique", Rigel said. Snape chuckled.

"That term also suits you", Snape added. Rigel smiled slightly. This was the first time he heard is professor laugh in any way. It was... Weird. A knock interrupted Rigel's thoughts. Snape turned to see the door open, revealing Bellatrix.

"I'm home! Oh, you're still here Severus? How lovely. Rigel, the Notts are coming over for tea so behave ok dear?", Bellatrix rambled. Rigel blinked.

"Hello mother, welcome back. And yes, I will behave. Also, Snape has stayed with me because I was lonely", Rigel said. Snape nodded along with whatever he said, not knowing what to do. Is Bellatrix this... Relaxed when she wasn't on duty? Bellatrix smiled.

"That's nice of you Severus. You may leave if you wish. I don't mind if you stay a little longer but Rab might be overjoyed with you staying. He is also coming over for tea", Bellatrix said. Snape smiled tightly at the mention of Rabastan.

"I have papers to mark Bella, but thank you for your offer", Snape said. Rigel smirked. Bellatrix smiled knowingly. Snape frowned and walked towards the exit. "Have a nice day Bella and to you as well Rigel".