Chapter 7

A/N

Harry Potter is not mine.

Also, Rigel/Harry acts differently because it was the way he's raised. Yeah, he's still Harry but he has to act the role of this life.

 Yeah, he's still Harry but he has to act the role of this life

Finally, Alois emerged from his cubicle. Rigel and Theo were waiting, the former with an unamused face.

"How long does it take for you to change into your robes? We've waited for 10 minutes and you started before us", Rigel said exasperatedly. Theo snickered.

"Pfft, it takes a long time to gain perfection Ry-Ry. And how kind of you to wait for me!" Alois said. Rigel rolled his eyes.

"It was Theo's idea", Rigel muttered, brushing past a couple of second years on his way out.

"But you agreed!" Alois called out. Rigel gritted his teeth. Theo smiled softly at their banter. "And by the way, thank you for suggesting to wait for me Theo, you're a doll". Theo ducked his head bashfully.

•Time skip brought to you by Rabastan•

The trio were lazing around in their compartment. Alois was currently reading a Witch Weekly magazine, Theo was munching on a chocolate frog that he bought from the trolley witch and Rigel was calmly watching the scenery pass by. No words were exchanged. Suddenly, someone (rudely, if I may add) slid the compartment door open.

"Hello there, I'm just asking if we have to fight a troll. You see I'm a muggleborn and my pureblood and half blood friends told me about the sorting", the person said. It was a girl, but plain looking. She seemed to disappear, with her blonde hair, grey eyes and pale white skin, she looked like a ghost. Theo's mood dropped and scrunched up his nose in distaste. Although he seemed to be innocent and unbiased, he is a noble pureblood, raised to hate muggles and muggleborns. Anyone with dirty blood really. Rigel stared at the girl with a cold, impassive face. Alois sneered at her. The girl gulped, realising these people were the prejudiced purebloods that her friends warned her of. She was about to leave when Rigel suddenly spoke up.

"That's quite a stupid thought. Seriously, fighting a troll. Whoever told you that must be stupid. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if you thought that up. You're a mu- muggleborn. Why would the teachers want to kill off their pupils? If we did have to fight a troll, most of the wizarding world's population would drop severely", Rigel drawled. Theo nodded in agreement, openly curling his lip in distaste. Alois smirked.

"He's right you know. But we will never tell you. You just have to find out yourself", Alois said. The girl bit her lip and scurried away. Theo frowned.

"How rude, she didn't even bother to close the door. Let alone say goodbye", Theo said. Alois snorted.

"Would you rather have her speak to you and spread her germs?" Alois inquired. Theo shuddered and shook his head. Rigel rolled his eyes and closed the door himself.