Prologue

A/N

Hello! Before this starts, I would like to say that I do not own the Wizarding World.

Also, I've gotten the idea from fanfiction.net. The book title was Time To Put Your Galleons Where You're Mouth Is (by Tsume Yuki) and countless other stories.

 The book title was Time To Put Your Galleons Where You're Mouth Is (by Tsume Yuki) and countless other stories

"Hello again Master. I must say, you put rather an exciting show in this life"

"Of course Death, I have gotten bored of living a normal life so I thought to myself, why not try a reckless life?"

"A very interesting thought to have Master"

"You think so Death? I found it quite a weird thought, after all, preferring a reckless life over a normal one is a very stupid decision"

"But you must've been bored with all the normal lives after your very interesting first?"

"I was sometimes... Other times I am just grateful for having a family to love and care for. Life has been very mean and has given me a horrible life the first time round"

"She has a weird way of doing things sometimes Master"

"Life doesn't have a gender ,Death, and neither do you"

"But we prefer to choose a gender. I feel more male and she feels more female"

"Interesting. Also, aren't you supposed to give me a new life Death? Has Life given you the body for me to take over?"

"Oh, she has actually. This time you will be the son to Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange"

"Will I end up being a Dark Lord like that other life?"

"Depends on if you want to Master"

"Good. Fate didn't give me a choice in that life. Quite annoying actually"

"I assure you Master, this life is better than the last"

"You say that every time Death"

"But I mean it now"

"I hope so..."

"That's nice Master. Oh look, your time has come. Make this life interesting will you Master? All of us are viewing your life and want to see some interesting parts"

"Of course Death. Chaos should help me in that category"

"Have fun Master and see you until your next death"

"See ya Death!"

And with that, the Master of Death stepped through the door and into the womb of one Bellatrix Lestrange...