Chapter 2

A/N

J.K Rowling owns Harry Potter. You should know that.

Rigel is now 5.

Also, something you should know:
•Rabastan is basically Grell Sutcliffe reincarnated

Also, something you should know:•Rabastan is basically Grell Sutcliffe reincarnated

•5 YEARS LATER•

Wake up Rigel, Life said. Rigel yawned and stretched his arms, signifying that yes, he is alive. Rigel was very intelligent for his age, thanks to Intelligence, and was as good looking as his father. Unfortunately, that attracted unwanted attention such as Pansy Parkinson. The vile girl just couldn't stop looking at him with that lustful look. She was for Death's sake! Also, there was his younger cousin, who was born a year after him. Draco was his name. And they were close, like a brotherhood. The boy was snobbish but with Rigel's help, he was slightly humble. Thankfully, Rigel was his role model. His Uncle Lucy and Aunt Cissa were very fond of him. Lucius seemed to enjoy there witty conversations. His aunt, she loved having him over. Apparently Draco was easier to handle when he was around. Obviously. The boy always wanted to prove to his older cousin that he was a very important person that didn't need to be coddled by his mother. Rigel was amused.

I'm awake. What's going to happen today? Rigel asked. He wasn't supposed to know but in his past lives, he managed to make them answer the question. Fate sighed.

Well... Draco is coming over and your parents are going to call a tutor. Make sure to do a big burst of accidental magic so that they know you're a wizard. Although, when you were 1 you made a huge accidental burst.... They should know by now... Oh well. Don't do the accidental magic. Also, the Notts are coming over. Be sure to not drool. They say that the heir to this family is as gorgeous as you and since you're gay... Well, make sure not to blush too much. You're still 5. Fate informed and Rigel nodded. He's seen Theodore before. Maybe in this life he might be more handsome? He was pretty average looking in the past lives.

Not to fear. I made him look more attractive. You need some love in this life anyway, Life said.

Will your parents accept you though? Death's raspy voice was heard. Rigel paled. What if they didn't accept?! They are pureblood wizards and witches after all...

Calm down. You'll find out soon enough. Unfortunately, I cannot  find out what happens in the future for the choices you make decide it. It's a little hazy. Fate said. Rigel sighed.

Maybe with a little bit of luck, you might be accepted. Thank me for being on your side! Luck said in her really soft and floaty voice. She reminded Rigel of Luna Lovegood. Someone who had the same voice as Luck. Chance chuckled. Without him, Rigel wouldn't bother to try in the future. After all, taking chances were the reason people made discoveries. Intelligence sniffed as Chaos wiggled his eyebrows at her.