Kageyama X Kiyoko's sister! Artist!

Requested by Aleks_08

I hope you like it, I worked on it during english (i still did my work dw) it took awhile to finish, but this is probably the fasted request i ever got finished. uwu i dont know about anymore errors i saw and fixed the ones i saw right away. Edited 5/31/19 . still editing btw not finished so there will still be errors until i finish. Idk when ill be done, please be patient

If not obvious its a female reader, but if you dont like that you could always imagine it as male or gender neutral. So what was requested was that (y/n)-chan is having artist block and Kiyoko takes her to watch the guys play.
Lemme be honest, funny thing, since i said in the past i love Danganronpa, so when i saw this request i read it as Hiyoko instead of Kiyoko, Hiyoko is a character from Danganronpa 2, complete opposite of Kiyoko, small, blonde, rude, but ive learned to like her. And plus Kiyoko is also another character lmao. Im sorry i thought it was funny. At first i thought you were requesting a Danganronpa X Haikyuu crossover lmao. Anyways enough ranting, here we go, i really like this considering i do art, i mainly get writers block, i rarely ever get artist block, i hope this is ok and what you wanted or somehow better (?) if not ill yeet myself into the black void known as anime. Btw i recommend watching Higurashi When They Cry. Its good. Ok anyways, im sure you already know stuff like (y/n) and stuff but if you dont know it just ask and ill add it on. Also, since kageyama is a one year, at least how i pictured your request, imma make the reader a younger sister and be a first year if u dont mind mk💕💕💕

  Being an artist was hard. Especially when you get artist block, it's the worst. I was thinking about what I could draw but none of those ideas seem appealing to me.

   If I remember correctly Onee-San could probably help me. I should go ask her.
After my quick thoughts, Iwas cut short of thinking anymore due to the lunch bell ringing. I grabbed my bento and quickly walked to the third year area. Knowing exactly where the correct classroom is I poke my head inside.

"Kiyoko Onee-San, I need your help with something." With this the person I just called out to turned her head from what she was originally doing and turned to look at me. "Oh. (Y/n)-nee, what do you need help with?" She slowly started to make her way towards me after saying that.
I scratch the back of my neck and look to the side avoiding eye contact. "Er, well um, you see, I'm kind of having a artist block right now and I thought maybe you could help." Kiyoko was thinking for a few quiet moments before snapping. "Here's the plan." She whispered into my ear.
"That sounds perfect, thank you Kiyoko-San. I'll see you later. After I finished my talk with her I walked outside to sit with my friend Yachi, as soon as I walked up she noticed me and looked in my direction. "Eh? (Y/n)-Chan, where were you?" I sit down next to her and open my bento. "Sorry, I needed to ask someone something, I promise I'll get here sooner next time." Yachi nodded.

After school had ended I packed up my things and put them into my bag, after I had everything I needed I proceeded to head to the gym. Before I could even slide open the gym door I could hear the squeaking of the athletic shoes and the sports balls hitting the floor in a harsh manner.
I took a deep breath and walked in. Being cautious of the people and equipment around me, I slowly walk towards a familiar face. Upon seeing my upperclassman sister I feel a smile reach its way onto my face.
"Onee-Chan!" I wave to her while saying these words to her not too loud but loud enough for her to hear, and maybe a certain raven haired setter to notice the new life source inside the gym.

After I see her notice me I start to walk up to her, excited to see her after the end of school. ''Hello (y/n)-Chan, I'm glad you could make it to practice today, I'm sure you will certainly get in some sketches. You won't have artist block for quite awhile.'' I smiled at her kind words and nodded. Before I could say more she bent down and whispered into my ear. ''I think the black haired first year likes you. He keeps looking in your direction.'' After she said that a lot of body heat rose up to your cheeks and your face became a very noticeable tiny of red, even brighter than Hinata's smile (uwu). After you and your elder sister finished talking you went to the nearest bench and sat down with your sketchbook and art utensils in hand.