Hinata X Shy!Reader

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

 You were probably the shyest person in the whole school, and the whole volleyball team thought it was cute- even Tsukishima Kei. However, there was one thing nobody knew- your crush. You had a huge crush on Hinata Shouyo and you loved everything about him- his hair, his determination, how he plays volleyball with the team; you just loved him.

You'd go to the gym every day since you first moved here from your hometown. That's when you met Hinata and instantly fell head over heels for him- except, you couldn't tell him how you feel. Your anxiety always managed to get the best of you, so telling him would obviously be a challenge. You walked into Kurasuno gym with pride. However, that pride immediately disappeared when you saw him. You tried to speed walk to the exit, but before you reached for the door, you heard a familiar voice. ''Hey (L/N)-Chan! Were you here the whole time??'' Your face turned beet red the moment he said your name.

''Hey (L/N), you're red, are you feeling alright?'' He said and pressed his hand to your head, which was the perfect moment to grab his hand, pull him towards you, and peck his lips. But you didn't. Instead..- ''Um...Hi-Hinata?'' ''Hmm?'' You fumbled with your fingers. ''I -Uh, I-.......I r-really like you!!!'' You blurted, covering your mouth right after. Everyone faced you, Hinata's face beet red.  You dashed off, or at least tried. He suddenly grabbed your arm and put his other hand on your waist, pulling you in for a kiss. ''(L/N) (Y/N), will you be mine?'' He said after he pulled away. You slowly nodded. ''O-of course. I love you.''

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───