Hinata X Singer! Reader !Better Version!

You were in the music room with (B/F/N), you and her were singing a duet while playing the piano, when she stopped letting you take the lead. Why did she stop? Because your crush Hinata was walking in the music room. So (B/F/N) walked out quietly. One more time, one more time, please just let me roll for another day, that's what she said, what she said.... ''(L/N)-San?'' You turned around when you heard your crush call your name, you face flushed red. ''I-I-I-I-I-I...'' Hinata chuckled. ''You're really good at singing'' You put your hand on your neck. ''I'm not 'that' good''

''HUH!? (L/N) - SAN YOU'RE AMAZING AT SINGING!'' He said while blushing a bit. ''Th-thanks'' Hinata gasped for a moment when he had an idea. ''Can you sing a song for me? PRETTY PLEASE!'' He said in a very energetic tone and clapped his hands together while bowing. You look at him, your crush, your crush asked you to sing for him, this is your chance, sing a love song. ''S-sure!'' You place your hands above the piano keys and clear your throat. After mentally preparing yourself you began to play the notes and started to softly sing.

Yes, I noticed, I can see
When take your eyes from me.
Just how much I wish you and I could be.

And yet I watch you pass
Feel my heartbeat racing fast.
My mouth is dry, I can't find the words to say.
I just don't know what to do.
Speaking honestly and true.
It's no good, no luck, I'm too afraid.

I want to tell you just how I feel about you.
But why is it so difficult just for me to tell you?

Then you walk up to Hinata. You see him blushing. He opens his mouth to say something but he instantly closes it and looks away from you. You immediately notice this and sigh. ''If you have something to say then say it.''

''I LIKE YOU (L/N)-SAN!!'' He says and then looks down blushing. You heat up from his words before chuckling lightly.  ''I like you too.'' Then he gasps, mouth agape and looks at you, almost in disbelief that you feel the same. ''Huh? You-You do?'' You nod, face getting more heated than before. ''I love you (L/N), please be mine!'' You smile softly before nodding. "Of course, and just call me (F/N)'' He nodded. ''And just call me Shouyo.''

   He sat down onto the piano seat next to you. He placed his hand on yours, shaking slightly from never doing this before. He placed his free hand on your cheek, and he leaned in and closed his eyes. You copied his movement by closing your eyes and meeting him halfway and into a loving kiss. With this, you shared your first kiss with the one you love.

AaaaaaAaaa dying, finally, i made a better version, the songs i did were not to my liking in the first, i honestly got them from Pitch Perfect 2 lmao, and plus what Japanese person sings an American song. So these new songs are Japanese, but translated into English. Song1: Rolling Girl, wowoka (did i spell it right?) Hatsune Miku 初音ミク。Song2: I like you, I love you  GevanniP Kagamine Rin 鏡音リン。
Ple a s e send requests, i honestly have no more ideas, probably because i'm just not as into haikyuu as i used to, i still like it, but it's not my number one (thanks a-lot danganronpa) anyways, i really hope you enjoyed, this wasn't requested but i looked back at old oneshots and i saw the original for this and it was trash so i rewrote it. My writing style now is getting better and will continue to get better as i get older. So i hope you enjoyed and look forward to newer oneshots when i get the chance to finish and publish them. (☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎