Tsukishima X Reader

Requested by: @Ooooptymistka69

It was another day like any other. You crush Tsukishima Kei had finish volleyball practice and you had asked if Tsukki could walk you home.

You were hoping it would just be you two, but of course, he dragged along his best friend Yamaguchi Tadashi. You turn to face Yamaguchi and glare at him, giving him the sign the leave.

“Tsukki, I actually have to go somewhere, sorry. Don’t forget to walk (Y/n) home!” He said as he dashed off in the opposite direction.

“Uh...Um..Tsu-Tsukishima-Kun?” You stuttered looking at the ground. “What do you want idiot?” He said to you in a very harsh and cold tone.

You look up at him then back down to the ground. “N-never mind.” You said wiping a tear away. All he replied with was “Tch. Then why talk to me in the first damn place, dumbass.”

That hit you hard. You placed your hand over your mouth and started sobbing, you tried to keep quiet, but you couldn’t.”

“Tsu-Tsuki-Tsukishima….*Sobs* Why are you so mean to me..I-I….*Sobs*” “If you don’t stop…... I’ll never talk to you again!” He looked down at her wide eyed.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a tight hug, while he kisses her head. “(Y/N), look at me.” He said, putting his hand under your chin. “I might be rude sometimes, but that doesn’t stop me from loving you. I’ve always liked you, I don’t wanna hurt you. I’m sorry.”

He then pulled you in for a tight passionate kiss. “I love you Kei.” He chuckled. “I love you too idiot.”

And with that, both of you walk to go to your locations, kisses goodbye as you and him  departure.