Kuroo X Reader

First request :D it make me so happy, I always love getting requests.

Requested by : @AlexHaruka

(L/N) (F/N), the girl Kuroo Tesurou absolutely adored. Why did he have a super huge major crush on her? Because ever since he was a first year, she would always come to his games, or stay and watch practice, and she still does.

Kuroo may be a playboy and get the ladies, but one problem......He's never confessed to anyone ever, they've always confess to him.

But little did he know that (F/n) was planning to confess to him the same day he was gonna confess to her.

After practice Kenma nudged his best friend Kuroo and stared in (F/n's) direction. "Just ask her out already"
Kuroo turned back to him wide eyed. “I-I can’t just do that!” Kenma eyed him suspiciously. “Why not?” Kuroo looked down at his feet that were shaking a bit. “What if….What if she doesn’t feel the same?”

“You never know until you actually ask me, Tetsurou” (F/n) said as she giggled slightly. “And just a fyi, I like you too!” She said, walking towards him. She cupped his cheeks and stood on her toes trying to give him a kiss but she was too small.

Kuroo chuckled and bent down to her face. “Is this better Kitten?” He said smirking. “Oh shut up and kiss me already.” She said in a demanding tone. He cupped her face and brought her into a sweet passionate kiss.

“Go get a room.” Kenma said, and then all three of you started laughing.

After that you walked home with your new boyfriend.