Firefighter! Daichi X Female! Reader !Angst!

Expect a few stories to come put v soon, I got a big boom of inspiration when Kyutie dod a reaction to sad love stories, i noticed someone did a Bokuto x reader angst based on it and i noticed and I got inspiration, go subscribe to Kyutie on youtube, and follow Ushijimama , big shout out to them, go read their book(s) and follow them, I really enjoy their one-shots for haikyuu , and it was such great writing talent, im sure you will enjoy it, so again, read their book(s) vote on their book(s) and follow them. Ill do a story like they did soon, but not today (no, not today// lmao im BTS trash) (J-Hope is best boi, i don't make the rules) I'll probably be more active for right now, so request and vote, it always helps and pushes me forward, ok i should start lmao, get ur tissues and your sugamama, and before we start {pls notice me Ushijimama senpai
(`・ω・') } ok here we go 一 二 三
はい)

(Y/n) was a heavy sleeper, so when her house caught on fire, she never heard it. Her boyfriend Daichi tried calling her because he had left his things over at her house last night, he got too carried away with making her dinner that he forgot so he called her phone.

When she didn't pick up the first time he got worried, since she always picks up her phone no matter what. He didn't worry too much until he heard about fires in her area after a news notification popped up on his phone screen. He griped onto his bag hanging from his shoulder tightly, he was worried.

He had found out that your house that had caught fire. He quickly called the number for emergencies. He dialed in XXX number into his phone. He tried to stay calm and said her house was on fire, but they said they can't make it on time.

Daichi is a full fledged firefighter, so with his bag on his shoulder, he took it off and unzipped it. Quickly grabbing his uniform made for fires, he put it on and ran to her house.

By now she starting to stir a litte, still unaware of the fire growing closer by the second. Daichi had made it in the four story house. Since it had three other people living there, it was a large house. The other people living there must have quickly fled.

He made his way up to the top floor when the stairs he just stepped on fell to the scorching ground of blazing flames and ashes. He burst into her room and tapped her shoulder waking her up. He looked her in the eyes and said that he was going to die. Her eyes were wide and her eyelids started to get wetter, making tears fill the brim of her eyes. He held her tightly and said these last words: "I love you (Y/n)"

Daichi carried her to the window and he jumped out backwards, making it so she was on top of him, and wouldn't die.

He fell to the ground, his spine crushed, his body limp. She grabbed on to her lover tightly and started to weep.

He died for the person he loved

Wow for once I did a whole story all at once and didn't put it off, remember, vote, request, hopefully follow, but mostly, follow Ushijimama  uwu

Ushijimama  notice me senpai