Cheater!Daichi X Reader

ANGSTY WARNING: ANGST AHEAD, BEWARE!

Him and you. You and him. It was always gonna be this way. Or so you thought. It turns out your boyfriend, Daichi, had been cheating on you with another girl. But you wouldn't know this until you and your friend were talking.

''Hey (Y/n), how are things going between you and your boyfriend?'' Said (B/f/n). You only sighed and looked down to the ground.

"Well.....Honestly....I don't think thing are going to well for us right now...." You said in a upset tone. Your friend sighed. ''W-well, I know what you can do. Spend more time with him! You should go to his house right now and do stuff together!'' You looked up at (B/f/n) and nodded. ''Yeah! Thanks for the advice, I better go do that now.'' She nodded. And with that you walked off to Daichi's house.

Since it was Sunday you knew you could just walk right in, since his parents were never home on Sundays. After a bit of walking you finally reached his house. You crouched down and pulled a spare key from under the welcome mat, and proceeded to unlock the front door, but when you reached the handle to unlock it, it just pushed open. You were confused, since your boyfriend would never leave his front door unlocked. You thought he hurt himself, since that's why doors are usually unlocked in the movies. You quickly open the door and walk in, but as soon as you did....He was with another girl, Kiyoko to be specific.  And not only that but she was fully nude, and so was Daichi, but not just that, it looked like they were in the middle of a intercourse.

You stood there looking at your boy- ex boyfriend. Your face burned as your cheeks got hotter from anger. Your eyes stinging from the tears just waiting to fall. "D-d...Daichi..How could you? I thought- I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME!" Your started to cry. Daichi quickly put on his boxers and walked over to you, trying to pull you into one of his "warm" and "loving" hugs. But now everything doesn't seem so warm or loving. You slapped him right across the face. "YOU LYING CHEATER, NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" You yelled, and walked off, but not before you gave Kiyoko a deadily glare.

The next day at school you told everyone, you also resigned from the volleyball club as their manager.  And you convinced your parents to let you move schools because you were being bullied.

After that...Your never saw him again.

Woot, some angst, it took me basically all summer to finish this, this might be ooc, becuz Daichi is a fab boi, he would never cheat on you, but thats what fanfics are for. Anways, im back, i'll try to update more, school is next week, its stressful, i thibk i lost some requests, so sorry. Its 4am, i got stabbed with a needle now im dying. But anyways I hope you enjoyed this, sorry for any bad grammar, English isnt my best subject. Im currently working slowly on the requests, and im slowly updating, but there will be faster updates soon.