Chapter Twenty-Two

Peter blinked before turning away from me, "Well, I mean. Yeah. Kinda. I have since you first came up here."

"You're with Gwen." I stated quietly, "I'm going out with Harry this weekend.."

"That doesn't mean I don't like Gwen, either. I do." he sighed, running a hand through his hair, "I have for a while."

"That's not right, Peter. You should only have feelings for one person; not multiple."

"I know." he sighed loudly, looking up at me one again, "Do you feel anything towards me?"

"What?"

"Do you have any feelings for me?" he asked, walking up to me, "You can't say you don't."

"You don't know what I feel, Peter." I stated, looking up at him.

"I don't, but you're an open book. You display emotions more than anyone I know."

"I don't know how you've seen anything shown for you."

"When I kissed you, your face.."

"I was shocked." I sighed, "Just be happy with Gwen."

He opened his mouth to reply, his phone suddenly going off. He pulled it out of his pocket, quickly answering it, "Hey....yeah, sure. Be there soon." he said before hanging up, "Gwen wants to meet me near that ice cream shop you like." he sighed, picking up a jacket, "She has to talk to me about something important."

"Okay." I nodded slightly, "Make it fast. Our last day of school is tomorrow."

He nodded before walking out of the door quickly.

I stared after him, a frown on my face. Do my feelings really show that much? I shook my head and walked towards his window, the lights in the city flickering. Raising an eyebrow, I studied the buildings again, seeing everything normal. That was weird..
*~*~*~*~*~

I ran into Peter's room the next morning, watching him throw his Spiderman suit into the closet before slamming the door closed, "What's wrong?" I asked quietly.

He turned towards me, "I have to figure out how to make my web shooters be able to absorb electricity and Gwen is moving to England." he muttered, flopping down on his bed.

"Is that what happened last night? Some guy who is all electric?" I asked, trying not to show I was happy Gwen was leaving.

"Yes. Did you hear me? Gwen. Moving three thousand miles away." he sighed loudly, covering his face.

"It'll be okay. I'm sure when she comes back, you'll feel even more feelings for her." I shrugged, falling back in the computer chair, "What was up with the electric guy?"

"I met him a couple weeks back. Saved him from being run over. He thought I lied to him last night when someone shot at him, so he went even crazier than what he was." he told me, now looking at me, "England."

"I'm sorry." I chuckled quietly, "Look, it'll be oka-"

He quickly held his hand up, looking towards the window. I raised an eyebrow, watching him stand up slowly, walking towards the closet, "Something's happening."

"I'll go with you." I shrugged, standing also.

"No. This is why I didn't want you to know so long ago. I don't want you in any danger." he said as he pulled on his suit.

"I don't care about danger. I'm going."
*~*~*~*~*~

"When I tell you to turn the key, you do it." Peter stated behind his Spiderman mask, staring at me.

We were at the electric power plant place where Electro was trying to do God knows what. The power in the city was currently down and I was one of the only people who knew how to turn the back up power on.

"Okay." I nodded, looking up at him.

"If anything happens, Allison.."

"Nothing's going to happen and you're still with Gwen so you can't make a big sappy speech." I stated, raising an eyebrow up at him.

"We broke up, so I can make a sappy speech if I so desire to." he stated.

I opened my mouth to say something, only for Peter to get blasted by electricity. I quickly ran into the building, finding  my way up to the main part, seeing the key he was talking about. Except, there was no key. I raised an eyebrow and looked around, seeing it hanging off the belt of one of the dead men. Sighing loudly, I slowly reached over.
*~*~*~*~*~

"You did it!" Peter yelled as I ran out of the building.

I smiled brightly and hugged him tightly, "I know!"

He pulled away and opened his mouth to say something, only to be cut off by high pitched laughing.
*~*~*~*~*~

So, yes. It's kinda like the movie, except it Allison in Gwens place.

NO. SHE IS NO GOING TO DIE.

I have an idea on what I want to happen and if you've seen the movie, read the book, or even seen the preview of if i stay, then... you've been warned :o 

PLUS I know in earlier chapters they already started school, but we're going to just say they're getting ready to graduate :)