Chapter Fifteen

Guys! I bought TASM2 today! AH! I was so happy :) now I own Andrew Garfield on dvd.. That's a nice thought.. ;D
*~*~*~*~*~

I watched as Peter's back tensed up, his body slowly turning to face me. He bit his bottom lip, glancing down at his mask before looking back up at me, "Um, Alli-"

"You lied."

"I know, but-"

"How could you lie?"

"I can exp-"

"Peter, I thought we were best friends." I interrupted him again, crossing my arms.

"We are. Allison, please-"

"Save it." I sighed, holding my hand up, "I just want to go home."

"I'll walk with you."

"No. My actual home. Not here in New York."

"You mean back in Tennessee?" he frowned, looking down at me. (I don't remember if I ever said where she moved to, so let's just go with Tennessee!)

I just nodded and quickly turned around, running out of the alleyway quickly.
*~*~*~*~*~

I placed my last suitcase in the trunk of the taxi before looking back at the house. Aunt May and Peter were both standing on the porch, watching me. I waved slightly before quickly getting into the back of the taxi. It was better this way. Now Peter can't lie to me anymore and he won't have to worry about his little secret being with me.

He had tried to talk me into staying, but I continuously refused. I couldn't handle it. He had lied straight to my face and I actually believed him. How stupid could I be? I mean, who the hell just dresses up like Spiderman for the fun of it? I shook my head slightly and glanced out the window, watching the tower like buildings pass by. Goodbye New York, hello old life.

*~A couple months later~*

"Allison, you really need to get out of the house."

"I do everyday, mom."

"Not just for school." she sighed, shaking her head, "Ever since you came home from New York, you've acted different. Why?"

"Just a big fight between Peter and me." I mumbled, shrugging, "What does it matter?"

"It matters because you two are best friends."

"Were. We were best friends."

"Oh, stop it. You know you couldn't live without him."

"I did for a while." I stated, looking up at her, "I can do it again."

"I'm sending you back up there." she said, crossing her arms.

"Excuse me?"

"I already spoke to May about it and she'd be more than delighted to have you back. You can finish your last year of school there."

"Mom, it's already the second semester. I'll graduate in a couple of months."

"And you can graduate up at Midtown Science. You'll be fine."

"But-"

"No buts. Go start packing."
*~*~*~*~*~

I glared out of the taxi window, staring at all the buildings I left just a short couple of months ago pass by once again. I hated coming back here. Why couldn't mom understand that? I sighed loudly, sliding down in my seat as Aunt May's house came into view. Here we go..

The taxi stopped and I stepped out, smiling up at Aunt May, who was on the porch waiting for me. I grabbed my things from the trunk, paying the taxi driver before carrying everything up to the porch.

"It's so nice to see you again, Allison." Aunt May smiled, hugging me.

I hugged her back the best I could, "You too. Is Peter here?"

"No, he's out with a girl." she smiled brightly, "Such a sweet young woman."

"Who is it?" I asked, frowning slightly.

"Gwen Stacy."
*~*~*~*~*~

Ohh, what? hehe. I have a big idea kinda for this PLUS after watching TASM2 today, I got a BRAND NEW idea for a BRAND NEW STORY! So, that should be up a few weeks from now. I'm so excited to start writing it :)