Chapter Twenty-Five

*~Allison~*

I stared down at my body, the room now deserted from doctors and nurses. How do I get back into my body and wake up? In the elevator, Peter seemed so.. broken. I sighed loudly and ran a hand through my hair. What's a girl got to do to get some damn answers around here?

I turned my head as the door opened, seeing Peter walking in, "If you can hear me, please just wake up." he whispered, grabbing my hand, "I miss you."

I frowned and stood beside him, "I miss you too." I mumbled, closing my eyes.

I just want to wake up. I want to wake up and tell Peter how much I miss him, not just say it to myself. I want to wake up and tell him how much he means to me and that I've been ignoring my feelings for him. I can't die without letting him know that.

Suddenly, there was a bright flash. I squinted against it, covering my eyes with one hand. I blinked, suddenly looking up at Peter instead of standing beside of him.

"Allison?" he whispered, his eyes widening slightly.

I blinked a couple of more times, looking around before smiling, "Hey, Peter."

He chuckled slightly, running a hand through his hair before leaning down and hugging me tightly, "Oh my God. I've missed you so much." he muttered, "This is all my fault. If I would have just got you down to the ground quicker, you would-"

I quickly cut him off, pressing my lips to his for a few seconds before pulling away, "It's usually the guy who shuts the girl up when she won't stop talking, but you just keep rambling on." I laughed quietly, looking up at his shocked eyes.

"I thought you didn't feel the same." he stated, raising an eyebrow.

"I had some time to think over it." I shrugged, causing him to smile brightly.

*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay, careful. Gently." Peter said, helping me sit down on the couch.

I chuckled and laid my crutches next to me, "I just have something wrong with my leg. I'm not crippled."

"Excuse me for trying to help." he scoffed playfully.

"I appreciate it." I smiled, looking up at him, "You know what else I would appreciate?"

"What's that?"

"A cream soda." I smiled innocently.

He narrowed his eyes at me before nodding, ruffling my hair as he walked around the couch. I smiled and shook my head slightly, running my fingers through my hair to fix it. 

"One cream soda." Peter announced, holding out a can.

I laughed and took it from him, "So.. after what happened at the hospital, what does that make us now?"

He sat beside of me, "What do you want that to make us?"

"You're the guy. Your choice."

"Then.. I'd say you're my girlfriend now."

*~*~*~*~

Sorry if it's not the best! Season 5 priemer of The Walking Dead is on :)