Chapter Nineteen

"He just makes me so mad." I frowned, glaring out of the passenger side window, "I mean, he has no right to just.." I sighed loudly and leaned my head back, "I hate him."

Harry chuckled beside of me, staring out at the road. He was one of the few people who actually drove in the city, "You don't hate him. You're just saying you hate him because you're pissed off at him."

"Pissed off, hate.. same thing in my book." I shrugged, turning the radio on, "How can you deal with him?"

"All three of us has actually been friends since we were little. You probably don't really remember me because my dad shipped me off to a private school, but Peter remembered me and I remembered him, so I guess we just caught up where we left off."

"We both left Peter when we were little." I stated, looking over at him.

"We did. I wonder how he felt."

"Probably upset and alone."

"Do you think he feels like that now since you've pushed him away?"

"What are you? A psychiatrist? I don't know. He has you, Gwen, and all his other little friends." I shrugged, "He'll be okay without me."

"If you say so." he sighed, turning onto my street, "Would you like to do something this weekend?" he asked as he slowly stopped in front of my house.

"Like what?" I smiled slightly, looking over at him.

"There's tons of things to do here. How about I surprise you?" he smiled back.

I nodded and pushed open the door, "Okay. I'd like that."

"Good. See you tomorrow."

"Text me when you can." I told him before getting out.

I watched him wave before driving off. Smiling to myself, I made my way up the front porch steps. I started to open the door, raising an eyebrow at Peter who was blocking my way. Once he noticed I was trying to get in, he quickly moved, quietly apologizing.

I ignored him, slipping my shoes off before walking towards the stairs.

"Can we talk?"

"No." I stated before jogging up to my room.

"Allison, please!" he called up to me, "I lost you once before. I can't lose you again."

"You should have thought of that before you a- decided to lie to me. And b- decided to tell Gwen." I called back to him before starting to close my door.

Except, it wouldn't close. I raised an eyebrow and looked down, seeing Peter's Nike shoe between the door and wall. I sighed loudly and pulled open the door again, looking up at him, "What?"

"Let me explain."

"There's nothing to explain."

"There's a lot, actually."

"Peter." I sighed loudly, "Please. Just leave me alone."

"I'm not losing you again."

"You already have." I stated, crossing my arms.

He opened his mouth to say something, only to close it and grab my face. I raised an eyebrow, getting ready to push him off, only to have his lips land on mine.
*~*~*~*~*~

WAIT

WHAT

HOLD UP

they finally kissed :3 hehe

Since it's Friday and I'm really happy because of it, I decided to throw in a big surprise! You're welcome :)