Chapter Twenty

I quickly pulled away, my mouth open in shock. Peter stared down at me, his eyes wide.

"You kissed me." I muttered.

"Yeah.." he nodded.

"You kissed me..and you have a girlfriend."

His eyes widened again, his hand going up to his mouth, "Right."

"Get out of my room." I stated, pointing towards the door.

"Can I explain first?"

"That's all you seem to be trying to do recently, Peter." I sighed, shaking my head, "We can talk about it later. You just need to go tell Gwen what happened just now and I'm going to call Harry."

"Why do you talk to him so much?" he frowned, raising an eyebrow down at me.

"Because I happen to like him." I told him, "Now, go find Gwen."

He sighed before nodding and walking out of my bedroom. I quickly shut the door and leaned back against it, my hand going up to my lips. Why did he kiss me? Maybe I should have let him explain it now.. Shaking my head, I walked over to the desk where my phone was laying, quickly going to Harry's number and calling him.

"Hey, Allison." he answered.

"Can we meet somewhere?" I asked, "I'm really confused right now." I chuckled slightly, looking out the window.

"Sure. Is Central Park okay?"

"It's perfect."

*~*~*~*~*~

"He just..kissed you?"

"Yup."

"Without any sign of planning to do it seconds before?"

"Pretty much."

"All while dating Gwen?"

"Uh-huh."

"Did he explain why he done it?"

"I told him he could later after talking to Gwen about what he did." I shrugged, "Am I just overreacting?"

"No, it's normal to react like this when your ex-best friend kisses you while dating someone else." he chuckled slightly, looking down at me with those circle sunglasses he always wears.

I nodded and looked around the park, "I guess I'll know why later."

"It's getting pretty chilly and you're in a short sleeve shirt. Here." he stated, handing me his dressy jacket.

"You're always so dressed up." I chuckled, slipping the warm jacket on.

"Where I was raised in a boarding school and dad owns Oscorp, it's hard not to be." he chuckled, "You look cute."

I shook my head and looked down, a blush forming on my cheeks, "Why, thank you."

He chuckled again, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, "I've wanted to ask you something for a while." he stated.

"And what is that?" I asked, looking up at him again.

He bit his bottom lip before stopping, "Um. Well."

"Is Harry Osborn suddenly nervous?" I teased, nudging him with my elbow.

He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair, "Kinda. Uh-"

He was suddenly cut off with multiple screams and loud booms. I looked around. When did it get so dark? "Let's go see what's going on." I stated before grabbing his hand quickly, running towards the main part of the city.

*~*~*~*~

What do you guys think is going on? Comment telling me :)

The jacket Harry is wearing in the pic is the one he gave her :D