Chapter Seventeen

I sighed quietly and glanced back at Harry, who laid his hand on the middle of my back and led me towards a couple of empty desks near the middle of the room. He sat down in one beside Peter, causing me to frown before sitting in the one behind him. Peter glanced back at me before turning away quickly.

"Who's that?"

"Is she new?"

"She's really short."

I rolled my eyes at the last one. Yes, we all can see I'm really short. Instead of whispering around, why not just ask me those questions? Shaking my head, I sat back and glanced down at the only thing I brought with me today; a plain white binder.

"So, welcome to first period Government." Harry smiled as he turned around.

I smiled back. How could you not? I mean, his smile is beautiful. And his eyes. Oh, his eyes are gorgeous.. Wait, what?

"Thanks." I chuckled slightly, "Is the teacher nice?"

"Mr. Rox? Oh, yeah. Well, he's been nice since I've been here. I haven't really seen his bad side." he shrugged.

"You don't want to, either." that voice I've wanted to avoid stated.

I didn't even glanced over at him. I just continued to study Harry's eyes. He stared right back at me, a small smile forming on his face. I opened my mouth to say something, only to be interrupted by a middle aged looking man with his hair pulled into a low ponytail came walking in, "Where's our new student? Come on up here and introduce yourself to your new peers." he stated, clapping loudly.

I frowned and slouched down in my seat, shaking my head slightly.

"Don't be shy. There's no one in here to be intimidated by." he chuckled, looking over at me.

I sighed quietly and looked over at Harry again for help. He just shrugged and motioned me up. I pouted slightly before quickly standing and walking up to the front of the class.

"What is your name?"

"Uh, Allison."

"Allison..?"

"Taylor."

"Allison Taylor! Where did you come from?"

"Tennessee."

"Is it different here?"

"Yeah." I shrugged slightly.

"Do you miss Tenneessee?"

"A little. I miss my friends."

"You'll make new ones here." he smiled, "Go sit down now."

I blinked before quickly making my way back to my seat again. That was just a waste of time..
*~*~*~*~*~

"We've had every class together." Harry chuckled as he led me over to the table he sat at in lunch.

The sucky thing about having last lunch is starving and not having anything good to eat. The good thing, Harry is in here..but so is Peter. And, of course, Harry sits with him.

"That's a good thing." I smiled, looking up at him, "Who's the girl beside Peter?"

"His girlfriend."

"Gwen?" I asked, frowning slightly.

"Yeah. Midtown Science's top student."

"Cool." I sighed quietly, sitting down beside of him.

"Let me see the rest of your schedule. We might have the rest of the classes together."

"Unless you took photography or art, we won't." I chuckled.

"I took art, actually. Peter's in your photography class."

"I am?" Peter asked, turning towards us.

I glanced at him before looking at Harry, "Guess so."

"I can show you where it is." Peter offered, looking down at me.

"That's okay." I sighed, "I'll find my way."

He frowned before turning back towards Gwen when she laid a hand on his arm gently. Harry handed back my schedule, "Guess we'll be spending the end of the day together. Would you like a ride home?"

"You don't have to do that." I smiled slightly.

"I want to. A beautiful girl like you shouldn't have to be stuck walking home."

I bit my bottom lip and looked up in his bright blue eyes. Well, shit. Here come the feelings.
*~*~*~*~*~

DON'T WORRY. ALLISON & PETER WILL GET TOGETHER EVENTUALLY.

I'm just on a Harry kick right now because, damn. Look at Dane Dehaan :3 so, yes! Harry & Allison will be getting together too. This is going to be a long story hehe
Plus! Big idea for this :)