Chapter Twenty-Four

I stared down at my body in the hospital bed, my face looking calm. I bit my bottom lip and looked around, watching doctors reading off things to others, nurses helping them put things into my body. I ran a hand through my hair before turning and running out of the closing door. What was happening?

I slowly made my way through the halls of the hospital. Everyone was rushing around, calling out orders to others. I frowned and finally found the elevator, pressing the button. So, I could interact with everything, but no one can see or hear me? That's just fantastic... 

What do I do now? There's a reason that I'm like this, but I don't know what yet. Did I not do something before death that I'm suppose to do now? Or am I suppose to be like this? To see everyone in the world around me, being able to talk to each other? Am I meant to be alone in the end? I sighed loudly and stepped onto the elevator, pressing a random floor number. Maybe Peter is here somewhere..
*~*~*~*~

After what felt like forever, I finally found Peter with aunt May in a waiting room. Peter was staring blankly at the ground, his beanie pulled over his hair with a jacket and a random pair of jeans on. Aunt May was trying to talk to him, causing him to just shake his head. I frowned and slowly walked over.

"..okay. She's going to wake up soon."

Peter just shook his head again. I sat down in the chair beside him, finally getting a good look at his face. There were silent tears falling down his cheeks slowly. I'm sure if I could feel anything, I would be upset at seeing this. I reached out, my hand pressing against his arm. I didn't feel anything...and neither did he. 

"What if she don't wake up? What if she's gone for good?"

"Then Spiderman is going to have another death on his hands." aunt May stated, causing both Peter and I to flinch.

"I gotta wake up." I whispered to myself.

Standing up again, I ran back out of the room, making to the elevator.

*~Peter~*

How could I let this happen? I promised I would protect her, to get her down on the ground where it was safe..but I didn't. All because of Harry, she fell and is now in a coma. I sighed loudly and fixed my beanie before standing up, "I'm going to get a drink."

"You want me to? Why don't you just rest a little more?"

"I don't need no more rest, aunt May. I need to try and get my mind off of this." I sighed, shaking my head, "Besides, I need to move around some."

"I'll call you if anything happens while you're gone." she told me.

I nodded before walking out of the waiting room quickly. I stared down at my shoes, letting out a loud breath. How could I let this happen? Looking up as I got on the elevator, I thought I saw a flash of red, the color Allison was wearing when she fell. I looked around, not seeing anyone else in the elevator with me.

Now I'm going crazy.

I chuckled to myself and ran a hand through my hair, causing my beanie to fall off. Quickly catching it, I heard a quiet giggle, causing me to freeze and look around again, "Hello..?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Silence.

Blinking, I shook my head, fixing the beanie on my head, "Allison, please." I muttered to myself, "Just wake up."
*~*~*~*~

Sorry if it's crap .-. I only have one contact until like, September 2015 and with my glasses, I can't see far away and I need to see the board in school so, I just have a huge headache from seeing out of one eye xD

Thanks for reading!

NEW STORY IDEA ALERT --- not my idea, I just got the it off of a movie :3