Chapter Six

Jade scowled and attacked Cheverston, her fingers locked on his throat. "You Bastard!"

Chevertson struggled for air and pressed a button inside his pocket, signalling for doctors to come.

"I hate you!" She screamed, her fingers tightening around his neck. "And I'm going to kill you."

The door flew open and two muscular men grabbed Jade by her forearms and hauled her back.

She screamed and trashed against their grip as Chevertson rubbed his throat, catching his breath.

"It's him!" Jade screamed as they pinned her to the floor. "It's Chevertson!"

She barley felt the pinch of the needle before she blacked out. Both doctors released their grip on her and got her into the bed.

Chevertson stood tall and gave a nod of gratitude towards the men. "She really is crazy."

Chevertson looked at the female psychiatrist who stood next to him. "You have a lot of work to do Dr. James."

"Indeed I do."

As she left his side the corners of his mouth curled into a smile. "Indeed I do."

~
Jade awoke groggily to find herself on her bed. She sat up to quickly and the walls swam around her.

She put a hand to her head and looked to the side to find Cheverston sitting on a chair, smug as a cat.

She jumped a little but glared at him neither-less. She knew there was no point in yelling and screaming. She'd only be sedated again.

Chevertson chuckled. "I find it amusing how everyone thinks you're insane."

"Only because most people are brainless nowadays." She mumbled bitterly.

"That is true," he laughed. "I do make a good doctor though."

Jade arched a brow. "A doctor that's a sadistic, creep, pervert, murderer and rapist? Ya, you really do."

Cheverston narrowed his slits. "You do realise I have the authority to do anything I want with you."

She put a hand to her head. "Shh, be quiet."

Cheverston furrowed his brows. "What's happening?"

"I've having scary visions."

Cheverston looked at her oddly. "Well they're not real."

"It's my fear, probably what everybody fears."

Cheverston rolled his eyes. "What is it?"

"Listening to you."

Cheverston growled. "You little-"

"God no, it's happening again."

A swift move, Chevertons hands were wrapped around Jades neck, compressing hard on her windpipe as she struggled to breath.

"Being a smart ass won't get you anywhere love," he eased the pressure a small bit. "Disrespect me like that again and you won't know what hit you."

Jades eyes darted over at the camera on the wall and looked back at Cheverston. Cheverston chuckled.

"Really sweetie? You really think I haven't noticed that?"

She pried at his fingers. "I've already set the camera on a loop. Everyone still thinks you're asleep and I'm watching you while reading a newspaper."

He took his hand away and she gasped for breath. She rubbed her sore throat and gave him a dirty look.

"So what are you gonna do now, huh?" She sneered. "Beat me? Rape me? Torture me? Because you've done it all before."

Cheverston let out a low dark rumble from his chest. "Of course not," he caressed her cheek.

He leaned forward in his chair and whispered into her ear which made her tense up. "I'm going to make your life hell."

He sat back down in his seat, smug as a cat. Jade gave him a cold look. "You've already accomplished that."

Cheverston shrugged. "Well once they see how much of a lunatic you are, they'll move you to the isolation unit and oh boy," he chuckled darkly. "You'll never get out of there."

"And once I get bored around here, I'll kill your bastard of a father, but, first he'll witness you die."

Jade looked away from him, the blood boiling in her veins. It took all of her self control to stop herself from breaking his jaw.

She looked at him and gave him a smile. "Good luck with that Cheverston because I've been watching a couple of crime shows for the past six months."

"And?"

She grinned. "Well, lets just say I know how to commit a murder and make it look like Mickey Mouse did it."

Cheverston shook his head. "To be a master killer, you must have a master mind."

Cheverston shook his head for the second time, smiled, and stood up. "Before I leave Jade, there's one thing I forgot to tell you."

Jade arched a brow as he turned around with a smirk. "They know you killed McGee."

Jades face turned white as a sheet as Cheverston left the room.

She stared at the wall in front of her and swallowed hard.

She knew that moment, that she was fucked.

Short I'm sorry.