Endings

I haven't been on Wattpad in ages and just thought I'd share all the possible endings this could've had. Also sorry I've been inactive lately, Quarentine has took its toll on me.

1. Both Robertson and Jade die and Rachel and Cheverston both get away.

2. Robertson dies and Jade survives, killing both Rachel and Cheverston and she joins the force to honour her fathers memory. (This was actually the ending but I changed my mind last minute.)

3. Jade was mentally hallucinating Cheverston. She realises at the end she's truly paranoid after getting the news that Cheverston killed both her mom and dad and she's locked away forever in there. (Someone actually gave me this idea and it's a pretty good plot twist.)

4. Jade becomes a psychopath, kills everyone and turns out to be just like Cheverston. (In a way it would make sense since he's her biological father, so he could've passed down his psychotic genes.)

5. Robertson survives, Jade dies, Chevertson gets away and Robertson spends his days hunting him down. (This ending would've lead to a third book but that would've really dragged it on)

Yeah these are the possible ways it could've ended. Which one is your favourite ending and why?

Also I have writings block at the minute so The Maniac will be coming but it could possibly be in the next couple of weeks I publish or as late as November.

Hope you're all well!

-Aoife