Chapter Four

Jade sat on her bed, listening to The Vamps as she done her homework.

Robertson knocked on her new door that he replaced and entered. "I was thinking you should go to another session."

Jade arched a brow. "Remember the last one? I had a freak attack and sent Dr Densel to the hospital."

Robertson scratched the nape of his neck. "Err... yes but, I called Dr a Densel, he's fine by the way and he said he was willing to put it past him and have another session."

Jade narrowed her slits. "He really said that after I boxed the daylights out of him?"

Robertson nodded. "He's willing to give it another go if you are."

She arched a brow. "So after I nearly kill the guy he's still willing to give me another chance?"

"That's what I just said."

Jade sighed. "Fine, I'll go," she grinned. "On one condition."

Robertson narrowed his slits. "What?"

"I get to go see Walking On Cars next month."

Robertson scowled but agreed. "Deal."

~
Jade bounced her knee up and down rapidly as they waited outside to be called for Dr. Densel.

Her palms were sticky with sweat, her stomach twisted in a tight knot. She regretted coming once she walked through the doors.

"Jade Robertson." The receptionist called from behind the counter.

"Come on Jade," Robertson said giving her a little push upwards. "Remember our deal."

Jade bit her lower lip and slowly walked towards Dr. Densel's room. Her hand shook as she placed her hand on the door knob.

The knot in her stomach tightened.

Something was off.

"Dad," she clutched her stomach. "I think I'm gonna be sick."

Robertson sighed. "Jade, you're not getting out of it this easily."

"I'll be right out here if you need me," he placed his hands on her shoulders. "Ok?"

Jade held in her whimper but nodded and went in. She closed the door behind her and as she sat down on the couch, goosebumps ran up her arms.

Dr.Densel stood at the door and she heard a click. He wore a cap over his head which Jade found strange.

Dr.Densel looked up at the camera on the wall and took off his cap, revealing ginger hair.

Jade stood up immediately and she thought she was going to drop dead.

It was Cheverston.

Jades heart raced as he approached her with a smirk on his lips. She screamed as loud as she could, calling for her dad but no one came to her aid.

Cheverston chuckled darkly. "Oh Jade," he shook his head. "No one is going to hear you."

Jade backed away, fear taking over. "My dad will kill you."

Cheverston let out a laugh. "No one is coming to rescue you Jade, I manipulated the camera and made sure Dr.Densel wouldn't have any uninvited guests interrupting us."

"Where is he anyway?"

Chevertson strolled over to a closet and unlocked the door and swung it open to reveal Dr.Densel tied down to a chair, a gag in his mouth.

His eyes widened and tried to speak but all that came out was random noises. "Dr.Densel and I had a little fun before you came."

Dr.Densel gave him a pleading look. Cheverston gave him a devils smile before slamming the door on his face, leaving him in darkness.

"Sit down, Jade."

Jade didn't budge. Cheverston sighed pulling out a gun. "Didn't I just tell you to sit down?"

Jade swallowed hard and slowly sat down on the sofa. Cheverston smiled and kept his gun at his side.

"I hear you've been having some trouble cooping."

She narrowed her slits. "The only reason I'm having trouble cooping is because of your dumbass and McGees."

Cheverston looked around. "Does this boring bastard really have no Brandy?"

Cheverston shrugged his shoulders. "McGee was a bastard, yes. I hated his guts," he smirked at her. "Thanks for killing him, you spared me some time."

Jade looked down at the ground, the guilt swallowing her. She didn't regret it, but she still felt guilty for killing a man.

"Ah," He leaned back amused. "You feel guilt. He chuckled. "Don't worry love, you get used to it."

Jade glared at him. "I'm not a stone cold killer like you."

Cheverston leaned forward in his seat. "McGees corpse says otherwise."

Jade said nothing and looked out the window. Cheverston went on a rant on how much he despised Jades father.

Jade glanced at the vase on the table and looked at Cheverston. She looked at the door and gulped.

Jade grabbed the vase as fast as she could and threw it aimlessly and sprinted for the door.

Cheverston yelled and Jade unlocked the door, slamming it behind her and screaming for help.

"DAD!" Jade screamed and Robertson was on his feet immediately.

She ran into him and hugged him tightly, a sob escaping her lips. "It's Cheverston!"

Robertson got out his gun and kicked open the door, gun aimed as Jade stood behind him, tears spilling from her eyes.

Dr.Densel sat on the sofa, unharmed. He cleared his throat and looked at Jade. She could sense the fear in his eyes.

Robertson looked at his distressed daughter and back at Dr.Densel. "Dr.Densel, was Cheverston here?"

Dr. Densel cleared his throat before speaking. "No, he wasn't," Jades heart sank. "She's paranoid."

"You lying scum!" Jade yelled and went to attack him but Robertson held her back.

She sobbed into his shirt and clung to it tightly with her fists. "He was here," she sniffed. "He was really here."

Robertson hugged her tightly. "It's ok Jade."

Jade got a glimpse of Dr. Densel as he looked down at his feet, avoiding her eye.

Jade looked at the window to find it open, a breeze flowing into the room.

She hugged Robertson tighter, praying that this would all be over.

I'm terribly sorry for not updating. I feel awful. It's just one minute I'm motivated to write and then when I'm on a part I just feel unmotivated. So I'm sorry for the slow updates.

I wish you all a happy Easter ❤️