XXIII.

"Chef Can..." Can was awakaned from his deep thoughts when he heard that.

He blinked a few times before turning his head to his left.

"Yes Miss Kara?" She smiled a little.

"Chef.. You've been staring at that plate for quite some time now."

"Oh... Am I?" He whispered to himself.

"Yes Chef. Are you okay? I think you better go home now, plus your shift already ended and we can manage here. You better go home and rest.." She said softly. Concern and worry was laced on her voice.

Can heave a sigh and closed his eyes for a bit. His right hand went to the side of his head to massage it.

"'Guess you're right. Maybe I just need some sleep." He smiled to her before walking out of the kitchen.

It's been three days since he last saw Tin. And that was when he spend the night in their house last Valentines. He didn't know what happened, he just suddenly stopped contacting me after he went home that day and he's not coming in for work.

When Can asked his secretary, she just said that he has an out of town convention. He was hurt when he heard that. Is it that hard to tell him where he was going? Is it hard to just inform him that he'll be going somewhere? And..

'Wait Can... Why should he tell you? You're not even boyfriends. Yes he just said I love you, but did he ask you to be his? No, right? He just that you're boyfriends in front of your mom because of peer pressure'

(A/N: Can, you're thinking too much.)

"Then what are we?" He chuckled bitterly as his hands tightened around the steering wheel. He can feel the warm tears forming on his eyes but he tried to blink them back.

So stop demanding Can. You have no right..’

Can reached his home with a heavy feeling in his heart. He noticed that there are no lights in the house and his Mom’s was not there too.

“Huh? Did they go somewhere?” He asked himself. He was already at the front door when he heard a honk in front of their gate.

“Hey Can!” Techno shouted from the passenger seat.

“P! What are you doing here?” Can asked surprised.

Techno get off of the car and walked towards Can. He hooked his arm on the other and pulled him to the car.

“Wa-wait P. Where are we going?” He asked. He tried to pull himself off of his P’s hold.

“I wanna go swimming! It’s so hot and I want you to go with me!” Techno said and pulled him again. Can is smaller than Techno and the older was bigger in built that’s why he can easily pull the smaller.

“But P! I still have work tomorrow! I cannot go with you!” Can still tried to resist.

Techno stopped pulling and faced Can. He held the latter’s shoulder and said, “I know. You can rest there. Promise!! We’ll even give you a ride first thing in the morning, just come with us please? Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?”

Can grimaced when he saw the pout on his P’s face.

“Ewwwww. P! Alright alright! I’ll go with you just stop pulling that face! ”

“Really?!” Techno’s face lit up like a kid who got the toy that he wanted.

“Are you that happy P? Why’d you suddenly want to swim anyway?”